Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why Do You Play?

Cameron

Why do you guys play Runescape? Do you simply enjoy the game and would play it no matter what? Do you only play for clanning? Do you only play for fun? Friends?

Just want to hear everyones reasons. Personally, I only play for Fi now.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

How else could you be interested in this game if it wasn't for clanning? Everything good about this game is long gone.

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Why does everyone say they play for their clan.. Because I really find that hard to believe. Clanning honestly is not that great at all, and I'm 100% sure it's gotten worse since I quit.

And for me the question is why did I play?

Well because I made some good friends on RS, and also pking was really fun. After all my good friends quit basically, I pked for a bit, but got tired of it and just quit when I lost p2p. Still wanna get like a month of p2p so I can pk with my bank, and die with it too.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

I tried to quit a lot pre-2007. Couldn't. That adrenaline rush, the dopamine, and every other chemical released while PKing or pk trips or wars, kept me. I hated skilling, I hate Jagex's philosophy towards Runescape, I hated the changes leading up to December 07, I disliked everything but pking.

I couldn't quit because I craved those chemicals. It is an addiction.

Then comes December 07. Tried to stay for awhile but it did nothing for me. After 2-3 months, I crawled out of my newbie gamer shell and found FPS's. Same kind of style of play, same kind of 'skill', relatively similar.

And same chemicals were released I guess. So I transitioned over to FPS's and through that I quit RS.

The questions I'm asking myself now are:

Did I really quit, or was my addiction just suppressed by the chemicals being released in FPS's?

In I'm currently in a rebound to RS?

Why do I urge to play RS again after 2-3 years?

Unfinished business?

I played for the pking/clanning 'rush' (addiction) cause it was just fun (addiction). And friends and making a clan made me feel like I was 'apart' of something that I made.

Pure Annihilation!

Why does everyone say they play for their clan.. Because I really find that hard to believe. Clanning honestly is not that great at all, and I'm 100% sure it's gotten worse since I quit.

I think if they say "clanning", they(and me) mean the community of the clan.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I always said I played for Carnage and when it closed I'd quit. But I found that after Carnage originally closed I couldn't quit, or maybe I just had nothing better to do.

I think I just play for clanning, and more importantly my friends. If I didn't have the friends I have and get to talk to them on rs on a daily basis I doubt I'd play near as much.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

And for me the question is why did I play?

Well because I made some good friends on RS, and also pking was really fun. After all my good friends quit basically, I pked for a bit, but got tired of it and just quit when I lost p2p. Still wanna get like a month of p2p so I can pk with my bank, and die with it too.

DP closed, I quit.

Nothing fun about this game, PKing was the onlu half decent thing.

I wasted my bank, cancelled P2P, I was done.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures