Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where did your journey begin?

P0ke N Die

'06 made first pure, looked around Foe forums because of Evilsexc around then aswell. Went on Pure Community in '07 and joined Epidemic like 3-4 weeks after it opened publicly.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made my First Pure in 2005 inwhich i was always F2p pking in W19. i joined my First Clan Impact [iP] in 2006 i belive

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

'06 made my first pure "I__Torag___I" joined The exulted in 2007 lead by ssj4pur3(rank in fatality) and hero of rs (senior member of fi back in the day?)

If it wasn't for hero i would of never found out about the pure world

ty bro :cool:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

im an old *** i created in like 2005/2006 , and my first clan was utt , i have been in DV for 2-3 years and now im in Fi

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

I made my pure in 2006, Zell 750, the space to show the difference between my main, Zell750, haha. I was in The Great Eagles (TGE) a main clan which helped me and TGG's real life crew get the ideas to create a pure clan, which became The Golden Gods, which became more than I ever dreamt it to be.

I havent been around forever, but I have a good 3-4 year history in the community. Ive seen **** change and I miss how it all used to be.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

Made Iraqi Mage88 in 2004. Joined Noob Squad a little bit after that. Then joined KO pures on my other account. Then went back to Iraqi Mage88 and led Evolution Purez. We used to kill these 2 small clans all the time. (I forget the names) Then one day they found out we (Evo Purez) used to pick on the 2 clans all the time so they decided to pk with eachother and started pulling to what we used to and we used to have intense fights and then they decided to merge and made The Hatred lol. Then quit EP and made DF with Zo. A while later Zo left with Heavenz and Kanto and Tiger and made IR.

That story is all the way until late 2007.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg