Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths P2p Sunday - 28/11/10

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

The last few weeks of Zenith have been amazing our pulls and organization have grown immensly, we knew this weekend we needed to keep it up and show the pure community how far we have come, we started to mass at Edge bank and hit 40 Zenith warriors ready for battle, our pull later grew to 46! the first fight of the day was with Chaotic, we quickly rushed in a started the clear them out we wrapped around them and started to quickly, FOE rushed in before we could clear the battlefeild.

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 40

Zenith Ending: 36 in clan wars (cc count)

Chaotic Starting: 35

Chaotic Ending: 20 in clan wars

344tezt.png

After fighting Chaotic we approached Corrupt pures asking for a battle they accepted, we defend at north bh and they rushed in we quickly cleared out the battlefeild as were walking back to the stairs IR rushed in, we stayed and began to push IR East from where they had come from, CP had regrouped and rushed in. We pushed them all the way east in to clan wars.

Zenith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 34 in clan wars cc count

Intense Redemption Starting: 30?

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

Corrupt Pures Starting: 40

Corrupt Pures Ending: 30

344tezt.png

Pictures:

sly164225.png

sly164428.png

sly164145.png

101028153231.png

101028164408.png

101028164552u.png

101028172203.png

101028164408.png

101128154917.png

101128160300.png

101128162157.png

101128163925.png

101128164312.png

101128164426.png

101128172048.png

101128172303.png

101128172353.png

Videos:coming soon!

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

101128160756.png

thats funny how we had 10left. rofl i think zenith is lieing again to get wins ! you had 10 left buddy ;[

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Sorry for crashing, saw that CP didn't put up much of a fight, so we just rushed in for lols, we had 24 when we rushed.

And just sit and bhb after we got cleared and kill ur returners=/

Anyways good to see you guys having your time in the spotlight, I hope it that, for your sakes it lasts longer than IR's. Lot of respect for zenith, I can honestly say I always new the tables would turn when it came to zenith, due their tight, consistant leadership.

Gj Ryan you should be proud of what you've created, hehe ;)

Hopefully IR's pulls go up and yours go down and we have some fights:P

ZeYnf.png

Sorry for crashing, saw that CP didn't put up much of a fight, so we just rushed in for lols, we had 24 when we rushed.

And just sit and bhb after we got cleared and kill ur returners=/

Anyways good to see you guys having your time in the spotlight, I hope it that, for your sakes it lasts longer than IR's. Lot of respect for zenith, I can honestly say I always new the tables would turn when it came to zenith, due their tight, consistant leadership.

Gj Ryan you should be proud of what you've created, hehe ;)

Hopefully IR's pulls go up and yours go down and we have some fights:P

Thanks alot bro :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

GJ zenith, i heard CP regrouped and cleared you guys, but i wasn't there so idk sure :)

No. We cleared CP in ~3 minutes, IR crashed, as we were clearing IR, CP crashed and we gained more returners, and the fight went from dwarves -> CLW and we ended up clearing both clans.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Duval is mad because he is bad ?

Do enlighten us upon the subject.

U make up **** on every topic and you cody are a try hard ch fan boy who does nothing but bump topics with ur failed facts and flame i want to tell you something.

your 10 invites today wont last forever and you have no clue who you are dealing with you think you know zenith inside and out but i think you should start looking at the chaotic ml and relize that theres about 5 people that are spy's and you wonder how we get ur loc at the start of our trips.

just start hitting Ir/War/Tp to help you get out of your little slump

ROASTED

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png