Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The med level scene

h im british

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah carnage, much like CPR have the edge in clan wars:P Shame CPR beat them in a matched prep recently.

they didn't beat us , it 1-1 then there was confusion in the 3rd round they agreed to rematch it and didn't they tired to claim the win when it would of been an auto win to us. Yesterday we had a rematch and beat them 2-1.

Anyway i think we have the edge in the med section lately we have taken a back seat and haven't got much action on sundays but either z or ch can give us some really good fights in p2p.

comparing the p2p med lvl section to when dp, dv and e was around it's not that great tbh

slapktfo2.gif

Yeah carnage, much like CPR have the edge in clan wars:P Shame CPR beat them in a matched prep recently.

They returned the favor its 1:1 atm

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

they didn't beat us , it 1-1 then there was confusion in the 3rd round they agreed to rematch it and didn't they tired to claim the win when it would of been an auto win to us. Yesterday we had a rematch and beat them 2-1

Blah talk to your leaders bro, we have the vid of your guy rushing before we sat on the pkri. CPR won that prep fair simple as.

am0ns.jpg

they didn't beat us , it 1-1 then there was confusion in the 3rd round they agreed to rematch it and didn't they tired to claim the win when it would of been an auto win to us. Yesterday we had a rematch and beat them 2-1

Blah talk to your leaders bro, we have the vid of your guy rushing before we sat on the pkri. CPR won that prep fair simple as.

i don't want to go into this and i am leader, i'm the founder of carnage and as i said there was some "confusion" we told our members to not eat and you decided to try and take the win and not rm simple as.

slapktfo2.gif

Yah, the clan with the lowest ML has the higher averages due to not having as many lower lvl people to bring down the averages.

You also forgot to add CPR to the list.

Seems Carnage has the most stable members list. Having a decent amount of members, and maintaining a very good average. Where as IR has the lowest amount of members, but with good averages, and Zenith has decent amount of members, but lacking a bit in averages.

From these averages: In a matched prep war, IR theoretically should be able to win against any med lvl clan.

From the amount of members: Carnage should be outpulling all of these clans.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

[CU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [CPR] Crimson Project (http://www.Crimson-Project.com) | Members: 49 | Type: P2P | Time: America | Cape: Wilderness49 | Homeworld: 77 | [Averages] Cmb: 79.22/85.1; Str: 91.41; Cns: 87.59; Mage: 95.08; Range: 92.78; Overall: 1,412 | Last Update:

am0ns.jpg

Just like CP in HPC, Z is dominating med lvl clans with not their stats but organization and calling. We're so alike =)

<3

Excuse me? I'd say its more to do with the clan that closed into you and your 30 man advantage in fights, lmfao.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Well, as you can see Zenith still needs a lot of improvement in p2p. Our whole isn't p2p, and most of them really like f2p. But we have constant pulls in both servers. Carnage is really good at p2p, Hopefully we can start giving u some good fights, during the weekend!

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

That fight was nulled we just beat CPR 2-1 friday and as for clan wars?

Ir as a clan literally run on sight of us as shown in the video below 2:16, you literally beg loki to give you space on sundays/

Here is the week before

We dont spam this site with weekday stuff or preps if they are not big we prefer youtube as we get to control the idiots who comment.

Having preps in the week doesnt make you a CW clan it makes you ACTIVE

Its only been 3 months, only med clan who are doing it right now are Zenith and because they do not feed off dead clans they should be able to keep up their success. We could easily take all the Carnage off the ML with low stats and still make them come to trips like you do in order to make our ML look good so could any clan. Don't see your ML going down by half in a month is a sign of rejoice at all.

Clans like epidemic have shown that runehead averages mean nothing at all i think Zenith speaks for that. I was there sitting and watching that IR v Zenith run in and Zenith simply outclassed you.

That fight was nulled we just beat CPR 2-1 friday and as for clan wars?

Ir as a clan literally run on sight of us as shown in the video below 2:16, you literally beg loki to give you space on sundays/

Here is the week before

We dont spam this site with weekday stuff or preps if they are not big we prefer youtube as we get to control the idiots who comment.

Having preps in the week doesnt make you a CW clan it makes you ACTIVE

Its only been 3 months, only med clan who are doing it right now are Zenith and because they do not feed off dead clans they should be able to keep up their success. We could easily take all the Carnage off the ML with low stats and still make them come to trips like you do in order to make our ML look good so could any clan. Don't see your ML going down by half in a month is a sign of rejoice at all.

Clans like epidemic have shown that runehead averages mean nothing at all i think Zenith speaks for that. I was there sitting and watching that IR v Zenith run in and Zenith simply outclassed you.

Wait what? No fight wasn't nulled at all, an app in C rushed us so we attacked before sitting, wasn't a bad on our part. Let's not make this a pointless argument I like prepping C.

am0ns.jpg