Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The med level scene

h im british

Wait what? No fight wasn't nulled at all, an app in C rushed us so we attacked before sitting, wasn't a bad on our part. Let's not make this a pointless argument I like prepping C.

amon there is no point talking about that prep as i said there was some confusion in the 3rd round, at the end of day we told our members not to eat and was expecting a rematch. If you want to take that as a victory take it but to us that wasn't a victory it was a nulled fight.

slapktfo2.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IR's Averages at 63 members...

Total Members: 63

Average P2P Combat: 85.33

Average F2P Combat: 80.59

Average Hitpoints: 87.23

Average Strength: 91.48

Average Ranged: 91.69

Average Magic: 93.08

Average Overall: 1,362

IR's averages at 100 members.

# Average P2P Combat: 83.62

# Average F2P Combat: 79.18

# Average Hitpoints: 86.95

Average Strength: 91.24

Average Ranged: 91.01

Average Magic: 91.6

Average Overall: 1,344

Made a topic on it, lol.

lol @ TLP flaming and clans for saying they outclass anyone... It's runescape, clicking and saying ON HIM takes skill... It takes ranks that give a sht...

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

IR's Averages at 63 members...

Total Members: 63

Average P2P Combat: 85.33

Average F2P Combat: 80.59

Average Hitpoints: 87.23

Average Strength: 91.48

Average Ranged: 91.69

Average Magic: 93.08

Average Overall: 1,362

IR's averages at 100 members.

# Average P2P Combat: 83.62

# Average F2P Combat: 79.18

# Average Hitpoints: 86.95

Average Strength: 91.24

Average Ranged: 91.01

Average Magic: 91.6

Average Overall: 1,344

Made a topic on it, lol.

lol @ TLP flaming and clans for saying they outclass anyone... It's runescape, clicking and saying ON HIM takes skill... It takes ranks that give a sht...

thanks for the loot you coughed up for 2 weeks. Now you are just way off our radar and not worth the time to hit. How was city pking yesterday?

if im going to be accused of flaming, i might as well eh?

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Asher, I simply asked loki to get off us.

Instead of lurking in our homeworld like all other clans do for the first hour of their trip, we decided to just get a PKRI, hoping that other clans would get their own fights. W/e, it just shows whos trip are the most action packed. While IR is getting in to multiple fights, lil old carnage is sitting in non multi waiting for the right time to hit IR.

Loki, loving the captions in all your videos, shame they are totally irrelivant. Idk why you would put that clip at bhb. Shame that you only killed one guy, who is one of the most incompitant, useless idiotic members in the clan who I couldnt give a **** about.

ZeYnf.png

Instead of lurking in our homeworld like all other clans do for the first hour of their trip, we decided to just get a PKRI, hoping that other clans would get their own fights. W/e, it just shows whos trip are the most action packed. While IR is getting in to multiple fights, lil old carnage is sitting in non multi waiting for the right time to hit IR.

Loki, loving the captions in all your videos, shame they are totally irrelivant. Idk why you would put that clip at bhb. Shame that you only killed one guy, who is one of the most incompitant, useless idiotic members in the clan who I couldnt give a **** about.

loool

slapktfo2.gif

you got one fight v war this week sunday like no fights yesterday, aswell as no fights last sunday lool, theres no right time to hit ir! as you already know when we have the chance to hit you we take it we even ran through a 2x2 square gap with like 30-35 people to get to you and instead of fighting us back and potentially even winning you run and log lool!

Just like CP in HPC, Z is dominating med lvl clans with not their stats but organization and calling. We're so alike =)

<3

Excuse me? I'd say its more to do with the clan that closed into you and your 30 man advantage in fights, lmfao.

Knew there was going to be an idiotic comment, most likely from you. I'm talking about when CP was still pulling 60s and we regularly faced clans like TLP, IR, FI who have higher stats than us but we still managed to give them good fights. Not talking about the pulls.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

CP should be in ther!

# Average P2P Combat: 76.75

# Average F2P Combat: 74.31

# Average Hitpoints: 84.07

# Average Overall: 938

# Total XP: 2,738,576,588

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

If only IR could put those averages to use and give Carnage a fight in PvP or Clan wars, to bad they refuse to fight us at all, and go pk 1 itemers in Fally for Sunday Pking Trips. :P

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Stop flamin useless posts whoever is IR here like why dont we just show work on game right now yes carnage is better than us and im so serious right now. LOL AT OUR AVERAGES #WIN

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Our averages need some work :)

maybe you and IR can make a deal?

-You teach IR some organization, and they will give you best training spots in all of the land of Runescape???

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Obviously the clip was put in to show how disorganized IR is. Any proper leader would have called a spread at the bottom of the stairs and GWAS the hell out of the clan running down the 2x2 staircase. You did what you always do "log out and go in lobby chat"

You told us that IR can never do bad, that your leadership consists of only intellectual staff members. You can't even make proper calls, keep your threats, or logically flame another clan.

We're crashing clans to get more action? You crashed Zenith, don't be mad because we can at least succeed in crashing, you got cleared after Z was done fighting CP. I'd be heated.

You also told me, when IR was pulling 60s, that IR doesn't do preps because everyone is busy during the week. This tells me that IR is too inactive to do preps, not that you guys are PvP based. You then go around trying to get preps against people you have confidence in beating. You told me "Not giving free wins..", you're also not going to learn much from being afraid to accept defeat.

Hopefully at the end of the day, you'll learn that this is all a lesson that you need to desperately learn. To say that "I could care less about the people who left IR because of me i hated them", and still think you're a good leader? Will it's about time you realize who you're trying to ******** here. Unlike other clans we will keep our promise, and we won't forget, and unlike IR we won't let it affect us in a negative way.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The med scene is much like ^ just keeps on goiN!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

(15:24:10) <[iR]will|hotkeying> don't wander how we manage to hit all these clans

(15:24:18) <[iR]will|hotkeying> and destroy them

(15:24:31) <[iR]will|hotkeying> we are the FOE of the med clan division

I hear Foe likes to pk in Fally on Sunday too confirm walli?

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Cmon guys let's just all get along. P;

Im down

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg