Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long does the pure community have left?

P0ke N Die

And people thought with the wild being gone the pure community would end

it did, there are no pures anymore.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pure world will never die; the growth/decline of it may fluctuate but in the end there will always be people interested in pking with a team. However, there is a possibility that Runescape might die altogether.. Think about it logically, how long can one game really sustain itself before it's not worth putting in the time or money anymore.

Edit: People who are saying the pure world is getting shittier are wrong. That's just their opinion, and its only relative to the generation of clanning they've experienced over the years. New members can't comprehend what the pure world was like before, so to them it's the same as always.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

5 years give or take unless jagex does something epic for pure clans/Pures

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

2-3 more years

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I'm going to be leaving the game and community for good next september because I'm moving out to go to Uni. I don't really want to play the game after that and I know a few other people who are too.

No, you will go uni, hermit away and reopen cy only to close again after half an hour as you feel like making another dead community topic. Community is dead now, not long untill runepures are allowed in the community and personally it's time we started letting runepures in.

Why? because the goal will be to be as low combat as possible with the best offensive bonus for pking. High level runepures will find it just as hard as high level pures do because we all know mains > runepures > pures. The sooner the runepure is accepted into this community the better. Right now the goal is to have the best stats at lowest possible level. Even now it's not good for pking having a pure which would be "godlike" back in the day. I believe allowing the runepure would bring back old school pkris (more melee based pkris in p2p) rather than standing on a hill autocasting barrage. My 2 cents.... if I could go back to 1-20defence I would but it's not going to happen. Like it or not the days of the 1 defence pure are over.

btw I'm 1def 60 attack....

mmflash123.gif

I'm 17 right now which is probably around the average age of the pure clanning member right now and people are probably going to start drifting away from the game soon and it will all be a thing of the past.

Supporting your argument with statistics that don't exist. :unsure:

It'll last as long as runescape does.

Taylor Swift is gay.

OT: Forever.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

When I've decided it to end, obviously. But in all seriousness, I'm still here because I still see hope in the future of what my generation in this game started, and one of these days I hope there comes a few clan leaders who will listen to reason so that some of the old ways get passed down into the new generation of clan members that arrive to this small but chaotic community.

When I see members of the community argue/debate with facts + maturity and not flame, then I'll be set to leave.

:)

@Akuna hes 20

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

People know that Cp is essentially losing its leadership around next year, however that means I'll most likely have to lead again and Cp will of course be open for the duration of RS however long that is

That just means a lot more opportunities open for our current members to just be the next leadership, aslong as people play this game there'll be clans and people who want to lead them so it shouldn't be a concern of the pure world

Generation swifts, if people are getting old they'll pass the leadership to a newer faced team. It'll always go like that and I think after like 5 years of clanning, most leaders are in their 20's already thus getting bored of the game/having to do stuff in real life. It's all about how the newer kids pick up!

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Well, i'm 17 and I've left the game. But it's really hard to leave the community. I have too many "friends" that I would some what miss if I were to leave completely. That's the only reason why I am still here. I've pretty much lost all interest for the game.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Pure community is going to be dead in 2 years is my prediction

The only 2 clans that will be left will be Foe and MM and walli and 13th will each be leading it at 25 years old.

Just like to add in there most of the ranks of every clan are pretty old

sums it up pretty much

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube