Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long does the pure community have left?

P0ke N Die

Pure community is going to be dead in 2 years is my prediction

The only 2 clans that will be left will be Foe and MM and walli and 13th will each be leading it at 25 years old.

Just like to add in there most of the ranks of every clan are pretty old

sums it up pretty much

Yeh, I think the main leader of all the established clans are 20+

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk how long but personally idk when ill quit

I'm 20 in April, I do 36 hrs/week job and because I work late nights - early mornings, I still have plenty time in the day to pass. I vary it with Black Ops, RS and WoW. As long as I enjoy RuneScape still (I still do lol) then I'll keep playing, I know many parents who play it and don't really care what people say about their age etc

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

1. No reason to make a pure now or in the past 2-3 years.

2. The point and fun of a pure does not exist, and if it does, it is vastly hindered by Jagex & the game.

3. RuneScape is out-dated, graphically & mechanically. Graphically, we should be having graphics equal to Source through our browser, not this 'fun pixelated' mess we have. We have the internet connections to do it. Also, RuneScape is using an engine that was last overhauled & 'updated' in 2004. You know how hard it is to run & program an MMO? Imagine something of that caliber 6 years old. Imagine your laptop from 2003, even 2005.

Try to decode a 720p video on YouTube. Try to run more than 4 tabs in Firefox. Try to do anything you'd regularly do. Apply that to Runescape. This game is already dead from the inside. All that's left is for Jagex to release RS3 or their fourth MMO, since Stellar Dawn & unnamed #3 are not going to be what we like to play. It may be better, but good luck chances.

4. No reason to keep playing.

5. No new pures, no replacements. When you turn 17, life starts to stab you. When you turn 18, you need to get your life in gear. At 19 you're either working or at university while working. RuneScape starts to become...unimportant. You don't have time, you can't spend 2-3 hours every day, unless you want to fail high school or become a uni drop out. The pipe is getting empty.

6. Jagex does not care about us and regard as a burden. "We like immergent game play" my ass.

7. When you turn 15/16, you discover OTHER GAMES..whether it be WoW, Source, DoD, TF2, CoD or console gaming, RuneScape then becomes an antique.

9. There's so many more reasons that take people out of RuneScape, and very little that keep people playing or that attracts people to play as a pure.

10. Some of these points are void because of clans. I realize this, but clans in the pure world are dead. The remaining clans are barely holding on. Every single member wants to quit, but they stay loyal only to what value they hold in the team they're in. That value does not mean much past a certain point unless you're a staff or ranked member.

Pure Annihilation!

2. The point and fun of a pure does not exist, and if it does, it is vastly hindered by Jagex & the game.

3. RuneScape is out-dated, graphically & mechanically. Graphically, we should be having graphics equal to Source through our browser, not this 'fun pixelated' mess we have. We have the internet connections to do it. Also, RuneScape is using an engine that was last overhauled & 'updated' in 2004. You know how hard it is to run & program an MMO? Imagine something of that caliber 6 years old. Imagine your laptop from 2003, even 2005.

Try to decode a 720p video on YouTube. Try to run more than 4 tabs in Firefox. Try to do anything you'd regularly do. Apply that to Runescape. This game is already dead from the inside. All that's left is for Jagex to release RS3 or their fourth MMO, since Stellar Dawn & unnamed #3 are not going to be what we like to play. It may be better, but good luck chances.

5. No new pures, no replacements. When you turn 17, life starts to stab you. When you turn 18, you need to get your life in gear. At 19 you're either working or at university while working. RuneScape starts to become...unimportant. You don't have time, you can't spend 2-3 hours every day, unless you want to fail high school or become a uni drop out. The pipe is getting empty.

6. Jagex does not care about us and regard as a burden. "We like immergent game play" my ass.

7. When you turn 15/16, you discover OTHER GAMES..whether it be WoW, Source, DoD, TF2, CoD or console gaming, RuneScape then becomes an antique.

9. There's so many more reasons that take people out of RuneScape, and very little that keep people playing or that attracts people to play as a pure.

10. Some of these points are void because of clans. I realize this, but clans in the pure world are dead. The remaining clans are barely holding on. Every single member wants to quit, but they stay loyal only to what value they hold in the team they're in. That value does not mean much past a certain point unless you're a staff or ranked member.

Well there's other things outside of RS to enjoy about your clans, i disagree when you say they are dead, if thats the case then its our job to get it back to where it was since clans had to make their own system in order to have competition in the old wilderness aswell as setting standards for it because we all know Jagex all the sudden thought of clans as something that was on RS and didn't do that for us

the fewer the better just like back then right?

I'm 13, and have been pure for 4 years. If pure nation dies, im reincarnating it & gonna start like 4 clans and quit all of them after getting them big so they can fite like foe & mm

nice join date brah, would be negging so hard if I could.

Walloftext makes sense. the game is out of date and the developers would have done fine leaving the way it was. "botting" isn't something only gold farmers do anymore, just about every account on runescape bots in some way or form. Also the fact that they could of left the old graphics/gameplay/ and the game would still be in the same mess it is today. If your going to be a **** game, you may aswell be the best **** game you can be (imo rs2 06).

my 2 bob

mmflash123.gif

As long as youngins continue stepping up and start learning how to become leaders, I don't see the pure world dying any time soon.