Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP VS DV

Pbs Scout

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Eop, saw the fight, you guys rly are back from the dead, great performance, only sad thing is you guys made an unacceptable spam, "Are you watching Epidemic?" and we sure were, but when it came trip time, all you guys did was run from us.. not good.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

To EOP -

I don't want to burst your bubble but one of my members snuck into that war because he was invited lmao.

Br0 L A X

Also had another member inside but im not gunna bring that up.

-2, still a good pull, wouldn't be surprised if there were more though

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

To EOP -

I don't want to burst your bubble but one of my members snuck into that war because he was invited lmao.

Br0 L A X

We kicked him actually; I made sure of it. There was also a Carnage member that we made leave. We made sure everyone in the actual war was in EOP. If you were in #p.c at the time, I did a good 15 !clan <name> and other ranks did them in #clan-eop.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

We kicked him actually; I made sure of it. There was also a Carnage member that we made leave. We made sure everyone in the actual war was in EOP. If you were in #p.c at the time, I did a good 15 !clan <name> and other ranks did them in #clan-eop.

Think buddy think, Ex-EOP ranks on diff accts

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Nice job Eop, saw the fight, you guys rly are back from the dead, great performance, only sad thing is you guys made an unacceptable spam, "Are you watching Epidemic?" and we sure were, but when it came trip time, all you guys did was run from us.. not good.

Thats not true, we were looking around for epidemic the whole time, Everytime i had my scout set up, Jibs would hop remember?

"Omg kill p l o d e h omg omg omg"

Boom you guys disspeared in non multi and hopped, Aswell as Cw, About 2 seconds before we arrive too =p.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

To EOP -

Br0 L A X

ummm br0 l a x isnt even in sd clan...

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

I think he is

(00:36:04) <@[sI13]> !clan Br0 L A X

(00:36:05) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Br0 L A X is in 2 clans: SD Associates, SD Full Warring List

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP EOP

Remember me?

Thats not true, we were looking around for epidemic the whole time, Everytime i had my scout set up, Jibs would hop remember?

Boom you guys disspeared in non multi and hopped, Aswell as Cw, About 2 seconds before we arrive too =p.

eh, we kinda waited at volcano for about 5 minutes dd'd with our chats on so you guys can come and rush us but you didnt :/ and god knows why we were hopping, but when we were dd'd at hills waiting for you, you didnt come :(

anyways, no arguments here, i guess we will see you saturday :)

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

I appreciate that you had a good day and all, but please don't lie lol.

We were hopping for a solid half an hour to worlds (gotten from w0w2many cc (open) - couldn't be wrong) and literally 30 seconds after we'd log in, we'd found out you'd hop so we'd hop to you again, this kept happening untill you hopped to w105 to shake off scouts (I assume?) where we just gave up chasing you and decided to fight (if you could call it that) fatality.

Grats again, no flame intended :D:D:D:D:D::D

eh, we kinda waited at volcano for about 5 minutes dd'd with our chats on so you guys can come and rush us but you didnt :/ and god knows why we were hopping, but when we were dd'd at hills waiting for you, you didnt come :(

We hopped everytime to fight Eop. Everytime we were about to hit them they logged.. So we logged aswell. When we logged in and were close to Eop they logged again >.<

Oh well.. grats on the win I guess.

heartline8.gif