Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sup Freshs

Sup Fresh

Sup pure warfare community, i am currently looking for a low level clan to join, no clan is to little or to big for me to join, i am dedicated to my clan, (TL;DR notice) i have been in 4 clans i belive and i never quit any one of them they either closed or they closed and re-made into another clan. these clans are starting from my early years Tyrant Pures with harbor kid x(closed),Divinity with Z 0 M which ultimately closed, Worldwide (Remade into CX) and Elysium was closed sadly, since i felt very much at home in elysium. only thing was we never had full outs which i absolutely love :D.

anyways as you can see i have clanning experience, ive been playing this game for 6 years, i am very loyal, and very skilled.

here is a picture of my avatar accompanied with my stats:101130175658.png

OI GREYGOOSE!

tyrant pures pride.

come check us out, i was in dire revenge/tp/

www.zenith-rs.com

we do f2p minis/p2p minis/f2p preps/p2p preps pull 50s to f2p pk trips' 45 to p2p trips.

we just preped fi, lost 0-3 but was a epic battle, and we pulled 33.

i say come check us out, tp pride

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

#Zenith bro come check us out a few elysium members have just recently joined us :)

We have a cool community with is very freindly and relaxed, we uplled 50 to our f2p pk trip this saturday and had some fun :) we usually get around 2 minins a day and 1-2 preps per week, we have an official f2p pk trip on saturday and usually go to PCL on fridays :)

Forums: www.Zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Well back in the days when EF was opened, we use to compete with Tyrant Pure against Harbor Kid X if you remembered. When EF/TP closed, I also joined DY until it was closed. Then, I have created Worldwide which made CX. Now EF is re-opened and it's been 4 months since we're opened. We are also been pulling in the 30's and almost to the 40's for f2p trips.

If you would like to check us out, come by our irc at #clan-ef and come check out our forum at http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com

- Str br0s 001

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

yooooo its me Sirchris684 from Dy, :D

try #clan-ef :P

Proud Ex-Elite Member of Pure Death Dealers
Proud Ex-Member of Solar Spartans
Proud Ex-Leader of Pink Dragonz
Proud Ex-Honored Member of Trilogy
Proud Ex-Council of Chivalry
Proud Ex-Member of Complete Domination
Proud Ex-Member of Untouchable
Proud Ex-Founder of Eternal Silence
Proud Ex-Member of Divinity
Proud Ex-Warlord of Worldwide
Proud Ex-Co Leader of Complexity
Proud Ex-Member of Eruption of Pures
Proud Ex-Member of Tribulation
Proud Ex-Leader of Exiled Force
Proud Member of Eruption of Pures

hey Sup Fresh idk if you know me but i was around during those times when tp was around i was ef during those times.

I strongly recommend you to join EF you wont be dissapointed if its preps/pk trips/minis what your after then surely give us a chance?

#Clan-ef

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Hey bro I was in TP too my name was p k 3 r x 92. We got about 5-6 former tp in CP atm: pur3 kilah (chad), unbludgeoned, me, k1ss of k0, vietpure

Come hang out we very chill and good luck

#clan-cp

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com