Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crashing?

Mime

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never cared when clans crashed when I was a leader. I guess they care so much, because if they were winning the other clan can just say "Oh well it got crashed."

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

I never cared when clans crashed when I was a leader. I guess they care so much, because if they were winning the other clan can just say "Oh well it got crashed."

Yeah, when i was a leader, i never cried and complained on other clans topics about crashing. It's what happens when there aren't any rules.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Cause ***** changed. Theres not 150 worlds to pk in anymore like old wildy, theres a limited amount, therefore theres alot of clans in one world at times, and alot of mains walkin' around as well which is a factor at times too. With less clans and less competition now aswell, if a clan is walking around trying to find a fight for 30 minutes, they're gonna be hungry for a fight, they ain't gonna keep hopping and look for clean fights while the rest of the pure clans in pvp/bh are fighting/crashing run-ins themselves getting all the action, the hell with that...they are gonna join in and get some action, thats why clans go out, am I correct?

People complain because they want to win a fight and they get frustrated when another clan ruins it. Big deal, its runescape, not the end of the world. I wouldn't even consider crashing NH like some do, especially with the limited amount of pure clans pking on weekends. Look at the main clan community, there are 20x more main clans than there is pure clans, and there is tons of crash wars going on within the community, yet you don't see people complaining about how their fight was crashed every weekend, and you don't see people calling clans like TT, DF, etc. N/H for crashing clans like VR and EOS, perhaps because VR and EOS deserve to be crashed? All the main clans just crash, have their long-ass fights, and call it a day and do the same thing all over again, except alot of the times, they are in teams in this "crash-war".

Some clans deserved to be crashed, and they know it...and when they step into the wilderness, they expect to be crashed. You can't expect the unexpected, you just have to do your best and work your way around crashings so that you can still maneuver your way to victory. Every clan has crashed plenty of times, and every clan will continue to crash, therefore I don't see why any clan should be complaining.

thekingu.png

Cause ***** changed. Theres not 150 worlds to pk in anymore like old wildy, theres a limited amount, therefore theres alot of clans in one world at times, and alot of mains walkin' around as well which is a factor at times too. With less clans and less competition now aswell, if a clan is walking around trying to find a fight for 30 minutes, they're gonna be hungry for a fight, they ain't gonna keep hopping and look for clean fights while the rest of the pure clans in pvp/bh are fighting/crashing run-ins themselves getting all the action, the hell with that...they are gonna join in and get some action, thats why clans go out, am I correct?

People complain because they want to win a fight and they get frustrated when another clan ruins it. Big deal, its runescape, not the end of the world. I wouldn't even consider crashing NH like some do, especially with the limited amount of pure clans pking on weekends. Look at the main clan community, there are 20x more main clans than there is pure clans, and there is tons of crash wars going on within the community, yet you don't see people complaining about how their fight was crashed every weekend, and you don't see people calling clans like TT, DF, etc. N/H for crashing clans like VR and EOS, perhaps because VR and EOS deserve to be crashed? All the main clans just crash, have their long-ass fights, and call it a day and do the same thing all over again, except alot of the times, they are in teams in this "crash-war".

Some clans deserved to be crashed, and they know it...and when they step into the wilderness, they expect to be crashed. You can't expect the unexpected, you just have to do your best and work your way around crashings so that you can still maneuver your way to victory. Every clan has crashed plenty of times, and every clan will continue to crash, therefore I don't see why any clan should be complaining.

Wrong, they actually set up AC's in main wars. Sure people attempt to crash, but the ac always gets them. When pure clan tries to ac, its calling hf, and guess what HF wants loot, and will kill pures. End of the story. But I do agree with the its frustrating, when your near the end of the fight, about to kill an opposing clan, and another clan comes in ruining your trip, epesially on low food and pray. You can't really do anything. but retreat. But with the lack of worlds, you can't really do anything.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

tl;dr

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Only thing I hate is getting crashed at the start of a fight and the other clan would claim a win but the fight just started lol, seeing those topics annoy me

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

When I was leading CPR it never bothered me when a MPC (CH, POT, IR, DF, DP) crashed me. Because I liked the fight back, and that was part of it... Going out and reaping my revenge! It annoyed me however when FOE crashed, that was annoying because they clearly didn't respect the fight just wanting loot and knowing there would be no repercussion. When I was leading CPR, MM, TLP, EOP and FI never not even once hit us unless we asked for a fight or if we had a equal pull to them they respected that we were a smaller clan and let us do our thing. That I respect you for.

When a far bigger clan crashes a lil clan, thats a problem. Go pick on some one your own size.

Yeah its even more annoying when a PURE clan gets a RUNE/TANK CLAN to crash their fights

this ^ i honestly don't mind when other pure clans crash cuz its usually more loot or give us a clear reason to crash them back. however, when a clan calls a rune pure/main clan like HF to help & crash, knowing no one can compete with them is just sad

leave the rune pures/main clans out the pure world business ffs lol..

I don't see a problem with clusters, moe action moe fun. If you're walking around and you hit a clan or they hit you, why does that mean the next clan can't hit either of you too? I think it's a different story though in an organized run in, when clans organize a fight and are both aware of it. Should just tell anybody that is going to hit you that you are having a planned run in.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

tbh crashing in its self isn't entirly what people complain about. When a clan talks **** and says they are better then a clan because they cleared them by crashing them then people get mad over stupid ****. Although when a clan can admit the crash wasn't a total win then it shouldn't matter.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png