Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The end of pures???

Jack-x2yz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of pures vs. pures? No.

End of pures vs. mains? Maybe.

stop freaking out

if you're ready to quit runescape after reading a freaking paragraph of a behind the scenes article then quit now

i've got some bad news for you if this is your attitude..runescape isn't going to stop updating any time soon and you will always have to adjust to new things, get used to it

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

End of pures vs. pures? No.

End of pures vs. mains? Maybe.

stop freaking out

We don't really have a say in that, if making a lvl 70 account with like 40 def or w/e and high range ends up being better than a lvl 1 def acc with high range and str then were over. As the rune pures would just get all up in our sh*t! It also depends on how good addy and mith is at "soaking up damage". If addy and mith is good at damage soaking, were dead.

Pures live on the "the best defence is a good offence" saying. When that is no longer true, it's over. A few might stick around to be pures but it will be dead really. I'm just hoping it's not going to be as bad as it says it's going to be. Then again this is a update from the company who isn't anti pure, there just pro defence!

meh pures are just as dead anyways, everyones already 13-33 def anyways.

i for one am 1 defence and i plan on staying that way till i quit, but there is only about 30% of this supposable "pure" community thats even 1 Defence anymore, so pures are just about gone anyways.

This is just another update to make all us old school realize we are wasting our time of being oldfags and let all the newfags on rs enjoy themselves as we quit.

treez.png

#Tribal

Any pure teams left need to just stick up for themselves and say to use 1 def only armour or just put a 10 def level ban on any war they do. Create a reason to go back to <10 defense and not to let the higher defense accounts be called pure or have whatever clan benefits pures should have.

Pure Annihilation!

really i dont see a problem

TH IS MY ONE

101217132439.png

Combine that with Miasmic Barrage or a SOL, and a 1 defense pure is dead. The armor costs 400k which is easily expendable so once 20 Defense people start pking in full zuriels the sooner 1 Defense is obsolete past 70 combat.

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

meh pures are just as dead anyways, everyones already 13-33 def anyways.

i for one am 1 defence and i plan on staying that way till i quit, but there is only about 30% of this supposable "pure" community thats even 1 Defence anymore, so pures are just about gone anyways.

This is just another update to make all us old school realize we are wasting our time of being oldfags and let all the newfags on rs enjoy themselves as we quit.

^^^ thinks he played RS before '06

I lol'd

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something