Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

chicago bears

Hitttaa

bears blow

they beat the lions on a bs call. GJ IDIOTS

you still care? o little runescaper, poor thing.

if the bears blow...the packers are ******* horrible, how many penalties again? oh and the eagles are even shittier. based on ur nowl3dge brehheim

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

remember the time that cutler got sacked 9 times in the first half. yea that was cool. some nfc east team did it i think.

too bad the giants suck and almost lost to the cowgirls, 8-3

Giants suck. Bears lose to Giants. This makes Bears better. I see what you're saying.

Let's look at your super strong schedule. 5 of your 8 wins. Detroit, Dallas, Panthers, Bills, and Vikings. Very impressive. I bet those were nail biters.

You guys also lost to the powerhouses that are the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins if we're going to talk quality of schedule here.

Not to mention your fluke win against Detroit.

Not saying our schedule is much harder, but if it wasn't for a poorly made rule you would be 7-4 like us.

See you in the playoffs. :Slim:

Arp-1.png

remember the time that cutler got sacked 9 times in the first half. yea that was cool. some nfc east team did it i think.

Giants suck. Bears lose to Giants. This makes Bears better. I see what you're saying.

Let's look at your super strong schedule. 5 of your 8 wins. Detroit, Dallas, Panthers, Bills, and Vikings. Very impressive. I bet those were nail biters.

You guys also lost to the powerhouses that are the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins if we're going to talk quality of schedule here.

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

Playoffs are all that matter. Regular season record out the window once they start. aka '07 patriots

Arp-1.png

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

Honestly, record means absolutely nothing

Lions are a 10x better team then their record shows.

So are a lot of other teams

you are retarded obviously...

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

obviously, you are angry. scape breh, its more of your thing. ;)

Pinkisaround|Old School Corrupt Pure|Warring God

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

1. You are A terrible troll

2. You know nothing about Football

Seems like you got nothing going for you in your life...

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

1. wtf is troll

2. false

BECUZ TROLL1NG ND KN0WING F00TB4LL IS LYFE

watch it WARRING GOD, ur failness is getting all over my topic. :teehee:

I am impressed.

tldr 8-3 THANKS ;)

1. wtf is troll

2. false

BECUZ TROLL1NG ND KN0WING F00TB4LL IS LYFE

watch it WARRING GOD, ur failness is getting all over my topic. :teehee:

Like I said, you're a bad troll...

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

bears OWN

TH IS MY ONE

Last time I checked the Bears' offense suck. The Bears have absolutely no receivers at all. And Matt Forte isn't a threat to anyone's defense. It's the Bears' defense that is actually keeping the Bears from losing all of their games.

Only real good team the Bears actually beat are the Eagles.. lets just say the Eagles defense suck.. and the Packers.. injury prone..

The Bears haven't proved anything on the offense side yet this season. Good luck with the Jets and Packers towards the end of the season Bears fans.