Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Undefeated Saturday

-Toxine-

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that ****** ilovemen was ******* on my **** all day ******* bastards

He was ******* with us too when we were up at dwarfs. Luckily he couldn't attack me low wild.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Thanks for telling me who spy is

Saved me alot of work lol.

You are honestly the dumbest ******* clown I`ve ever met.

Lmfao, worse than Chain l0l.

L0L0L0LL0L

ot: couldn't read text

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

101204173120a.png

101204175155.png

101204175505.png

101204182016.png

101204182527.png

101204182757.png

101204183627.png

101204183722.png

101204184409.png

101204190014.png

101204190652.png

101204190858.png

101204192807.png

101204193323.png

101204194627.png

lol cp mains

Your taking pics of random mains who happened to be pking their and saying their CP mains? Wow desperate.. Bvb doesn't even own that account anymore he sold it. Next excuse please :s? And if you want I can give you pics of each one of those mains piling me along with your mains pm to snipe bigsy111 etc.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Your taking pics of random mains who happened to be pking their and saying their CP mains? Wow desperate.. Bvb doesn't even own that account anymore he sold it. Next excuse please :s? And if you want I can give you pics of each one of those mains piling me along with your mains pm to snipe bigsy111 etc.

You do the exact same thing and i dont even know who brigsy11 is sooo ok

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Guys ingore vanish pk theres no point in argueing with him he's just trying to come up with pathetic excuses on why his clan is going down the drain

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You should ask tayyab

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

(21:32:10) <+Bvb|Airs|Unborn> Yea peter biggsy is tayyab

(21:32:13) <+Bvb|Airs|Unborn> he was in snipe

=/

Join Corrupt Pures

You should ask tayyab

I lol'd

GJ CP, I <3 you, GL next week all :)

@bloodyarcher how in anyway is our clan going down the drain lmao...besides that good job cp looked like you had fun i know i did hopefully we can have some fun p2p fights tomarrow :biggrin:

Well all your leaders prepped extra hard for this trip and mass recruited, unfortunatelly it had very little effect and your members did not like that. Face it no one in the pure world likes eop and maybe thats because you guys are cocky little assholes. Now you bring out your fustration on to pw. I actually pitty you

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Ended with about 45 in cc, anyone can take a ts pic 30 minutes after we end.

Cleared you multiple times during the cluster, once you had about 1 main for 3 pures we got bored and ended with 45, thanks for the fights.

ps; Dragging fights to return spots is a very good way to make up for a lack of tanking ability and organization when you have 40 more people :D

Cleared? As in we took a couple steps to the side when FOE rushed to save you? Pathetic man. You lost 2 v 1. Get over yourself.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~