Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

To be completely honest TLP, we would fight you if you honestly asked and we had around the same numbers. All you do is crash and crash and crash...

For the prep answer- Nobody wants to fight a p2p/f2p prep against 20+ 30 deffers. That may be a slight exaggeration, but you guys have soooo much defense (and I may be being a little bit hypocritical) but you guys do probably have about the same number of 30 deffers as EoP has 20.

ur trollin right? I think we have like 6 30 def, all which have been in TLP for a while...

2hf89vmye8.gif

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right, no need for a pm...All i gotta say is...If the starving continues the crashing will become more intense.

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:31] <Elit3|AFK> TLP is not allow in our channel, right?

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:35] <[Fi]Skillzy> ya

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:12) <Elit3|AFK> Srry mate.

I guess by channel banning us you kind of shield yourself from possible fights lol, good strategy.

Yet again I will tell you that we never claimed to be a better clan than you yet you seem to base your comments on fights. We have no problem fighting you if we have close opts, but you guys just search for our fights to crash them, and that is why we don't care to have these fights with you. Why don't you learn to be respectful as we have been to you, and actually search for the 1 on 1 fights perhaps fight EoP, MM, or Foe? Endless possibilities for you guys, but you would rather crash us. Whatever though man, I'm tired of trying to explain my side of this. Good luck to you guys.

A clan can only be as strong as the opponents they defeat.

And as for your comments on Mm/Foe.

We organized a p2p run in with Mm but we all bailed seeing as Hf was leashed to them, and we hit foe on log on down by 20 and soon got pushed into Sc, might not be deemed the smartest plan but was sure fun and funny as hell.

Well good, I'm all for you guys beating them, and my posts aren't there to call you out. I'm just saying you need to go for much higher than a clan pulling 10 + less than you let alone searching for fights to crash.

I don't lead trips i just attend them :biggrin: not much i can do.

You should

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Your right, no need for a pm...All i gotta say is...If the starving continues the crashing will become more intense.

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:31] <Elit3|AFK> TLP is not allow in our channel, right?

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:11) <Elit3|AFK> [sun] [21:45:35] <[Fi]Skillzy> ya

(21:46:38) <%w14|Majsak> (21:46:12) <Elit3|AFK> Srry mate.

I guess by channel banning us you kind of shield yourself from possible fights lol, good strategy.

Yet again I will tell you that we never claimed to be a better clan than you yet you seem to base your comments on fights. We have no problem fighting you if we have close opts, but you guys just search for our fights to crash them, and that is why we don't care to have these fights with you. Why don't you learn to be respectful as we have been to you, and actually search for the 1 on 1 fights perhaps fight EoP, MM, or Foe? Endless possibilities for you guys, but you would rather crash us. Whatever though man, I'm tired of trying to explain my side of this. Good luck to you guys.

A clan can only be as strong as the opponents they defeat.

And as for your comments on Mm/Foe.

We organized a p2p run in with Mm but we all bailed seeing as Hf was leashed to them, and we hit foe on log on down by 20 and soon got pushed into Sc, might not be deemed the smartest plan but was sure fun and funny as hell.

Well good, I'm all for you guys beating them, and my posts aren't there to call you out. I'm just saying you need to go for much higher than a clan pulling 10 + less than you let alone searching for fights to crash.

I don't lead trips i just attend them :biggrin: not much i can do.

You should

I hate leading im **** at it.

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

good job. although you didnt clear foe at clw, looks like u guys had a relatively fun trip

starting to sound like a broken record saying this, but hopefully u will fight us in the future :x

To be completely honest TLP, we would fight you if you honestly asked and we had around the same numbers. All you do is crash and crash and crash...

For the prep answer- Nobody wants to fight a p2p/f2p prep against 20+ 30 deffers. That may be a slight exaggeration, but you guys have soooo much defense (and I may be being a little bit hypocritical) but you guys do probably have about the same number of 30 deffers as EoP has 20.

Fullout we offered was 10 def cap. :dotfire:

We asked for a p2p/f2p fullout in July.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

===== TOPIC CLOSER =====

Today, FI pulled near same at TLP. Backed out of fights, crashed MM+FOE then EOP showed up. FOE Called TLP to help the crashers. We ran in cleared you all. You """""Beat""""" FOE...*giggle*

You channel ban us because you clearly mad. We ask for Preps (1 Def so no addy daddy ********/turm ****/what ever the **** else you wanna blame declining on). We ask for 10 def all off Full Out, you decline in less than 5 mins.

====================

When I do the math, clearly shows you guys backing away and resorting to whatever you can scrap...

I mean like I said about MM - Fight us and you gain respect, and as far as someones comment about your clan being only as good as the clans you beat...Have you ever actually beaten a clan? Or just crashed and "claim" to beat them? Serious question....

====================

/topicamirite?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

nice job fi looked fun

respect to real teddy

I want to +1 this Real Teddy and that ***** Torell. Based God Young Kurt up in this *****

ty

Have to +2 to Torell and Teddy they've been my boys for so long now.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

===== TOPIC CLOSER =====

Today, FI pulled near same at TLP. Backed out of fights, crashed MM+FOE then EOP showed up. FOE Called TLP to help the crashers. We ran in cleared you all. You """""Beat""""" FOE...*giggle*

You channel ban us because you clearly mad. We ask for Preps (1 Def so no addy daddy ********/turm ****/what ever the **** else you wanna blame declining on). We ask for 10 def all off Full Out, you decline in less than 5 mins.

====================

When I do the math, clearly shows you guys backing away and resorting to whatever you can scrap...

I mean like I said about MM - Fight us and you gain respect, and as far as someones comment about your clan being only as good as the clans you beat...Have you ever actually beaten a clan? Or just crashed and "claim" to beat them? Serious question....

====================

/topicamirite?

you can answer all those claims/questions if you sat back and thought from a neutral stance. (y)

when 4 clans get involved, there's no point in arguing who won, especially on these forums. the topic just shows our starting and ending and what happened from our pov.

if you look at dissy's quote, you can see why preps aren't accepted right now. if ranks from both clans are beefing with each other, getting fights with that clan will obviously have a **** tonne of flaming etc, rather not deal with it in-game and irc alike. john's aparently spoke with people to try improve on that.

don't talk about never winning clean fights.. when we got a planned run-in with zenith on saturday it was you that crashed us. any argument anyone has on here contradicts what they say from a trip they had sometime this month. that's why it's useless arguing on these topics, i used to do it too mate haha. it just aint worth the calories used typing with my fingers ;p however "good fights, lookin forward to next weekend" is.

grogsfinalnotext.png

well i wouldint say as many as eop because they have a load of cannoners/ non quested ones if that makes any sense, we have preped many clans 1 def cap and it would be fun for both clans to get some action during the week with eachother anyways good job on your trip

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org