Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeh.

2chainz

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

http://www.chaotic-rs.com/forums | #Chaotic

Videos:

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Today we went out with 34 strong members. We knew we were going to have a lot of fun today. At the beginning of the trip, we had a short PKRI with Zenith. We were outopted by 7 and EOP/FOE? ended up crashing. We attempted getting another PKRI with Z but we knew CP were in the area and I suspected CP to crash. We ended up getting sandwhiched by both CP and Zenith, with Zenith spamming "off CP". We went back out to search for Zenith and found Zenith, Carnage, and CP all in w72. We hit Carnage on the sperm hill but they didn't really have much. Then, at the end of the trip, we battled with Zenith for the 3rd time that day, this time being the only clean (if you want to call it that) fight. We had around 26-27 and them 31-32. We fought our asses off, dominated half of the fight and ended up being the last clan on the battlefield after Ryan|Hormone called it off after 25 minutes.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic vs Carnage

Starting:

Chaotic: 30

Carnage: 15?

Ending:

Chaotic: 28-30

Carnage: 0

Short and quick fight. Sorry if we ruined any plans that you had Carnage.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic vs Zenith

Starting:

Chaotic: 26

Zenith: 36

Ending:

Chaotic: 20 outside of FOG

Zenith: 0, logged out/called off

This fight lasted a long ass time. The fight initially started east of FOG (first time I tried returning, I ran to edge on accident lmfao.) Chaotic and Zenith both controlled portions of the fight, Zenith getting a quick 20-30 second regroup to rush out all at once. We nearly lost from there but had many strong tanks from our higher levels that kept us alive. Was fun. Was doubtful about a fight at fog because of the fact that I've never seen Chaotic in a return battle like that. We showed how perseverent we were and ended up taking the win. Thanks for the fight Zenith. My reaction: rampfin.gif

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Pictures: (in no order)

101205162524.png

101205162607.png

101205162614.png

101205164126.png

Duval on his scout, only us were outside. (Main with a Zenith cape on the right side of the screen)

101206064248.jpg

101205160028.png

101205162447.png

101205191643.png

101205174232.png

101205174130.png

101205172858.png

101205172638.png

101205154010.png

101205163633.png

101205162518z.png

damn hes good

101205162621y.png

(19:15:53) -[TW]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Log Its Od is in clan: Omnicide ( URL: http://clanod.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx )

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj doin work against Corrupt Zenith guys. If they team again give one of our ops a call :cool:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Don't worry about when you hit us at sperm hill. You did what we did, and were about to do again (if FOE didn't decide to hit it).

Was pretty nice that you managed to handle cp+z, I didn't know they were teamed until later on in that fight. Them teaming was sadly unexpected from Zenith =\

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Don't worry about when you hit us at sperm hill. You did what we did, and were about to do again (if FOE didn't decide to hit it).

Was pretty nice that you managed to handle cp+z, I didn't know they were teamed until later on in that fight. Them teaming was sadly unexpected from Zenith =\

Who cares if clans team lol, if its more fun for the members of both clans why not

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Happened yesterday too, i think CP are hoping that Z are going to be the next Cx and merge with them :happy:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Yeah, sorry about that thought. We didn't know what exactly what was going on, and Bryan blitzed me. :< Rest joined in I think, and I guess it turned into a full blown fight. James told me that ya'll were going to fight Zenith, so sorry if we ruined it.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Great Job guys, today was a very fine day to get free pixels. my return sets are dry time to pk more zenith at w72 to get them back up. Returning was the key to the battle and we unlocked it.

#chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Lmao you guys didn't win.

yeah and cd didnt close

Lol, Why even bring up CD. We coulda drove you guys right into the ground, thats when we were pulling 50+ when we closed. But of course you weren't in chaotic at that time? You running your mouth on a 25 man pull isnt gunna get you anywhere.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Who cares if clans team lol, if its more fun for the members of both clans why not

Well I said it was sadly unexpected, because I thought Zenith pulled a good constant 45s now. I wouldn't think they would have to team up.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png