Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeh.

2chainz

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hour debate, police investigation and court case over who won a 20 minute return/outlast-based fight at FOG between two MPC's on a MMORPG!

As I said before, take the win. If you REALLY want the video, then I can attempt to get it up and running, but the file lags my entire computer and it's wrecked. You guys are like magpies scavenging every little win you can, but the fact of the matter is, we still beat you "2-1" (according to your books). That's 3 days in a row you have been outplayed by Zenith. Congratulations on your win.

Alright, first fight was crashed by EOP. 2nd fight you hit as CP hit, teaming or sandwhiching us whatever the **** you were doing. 3rd fight was the only clean fight. So it's 1-0 in my book.

Time to start some real talk here:

Your clan NEVER accepts any preperation wars with us, we either get kbed or ignored.

You only fight us when you have an option advantage of 8-10+.

Your leaders are selfish and stop returning because they die by T E (sho), not a main.

That fight basically shows the determination of your leaders, to turn around and say you're going to close us when your co-leader has closed his clan on 3 different occasions (Anxiety).

Goodluck next week.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Doin good boys, put zenith in their place.

Hope we can do some clean fights in few weeks to come. :)

Can your clan even pull 20?

Yeah, they pulled almost as much as Zenith did. (Without OD)

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Omg bro, don't phish me please!

But yeah as codie said, stop teaming, we pulled 33 today, but unlike you we bring our own members. I think you should be less focused on me and more focused on why your members are joining CH

4 hour debate, police investigation and court case over who won a 20 minute return/outlast-based fight at FOG between two MPC's on a MMORPG!

As I said before, take the win. If you REALLY want the video, then I can attempt to get it up and running, but the file lags my entire computer and it's wrecked. You guys are like magpies scavenging every little win you can, but the fact of the matter is, we still beat you "2-1" (according to your books). That's 3 days in a row you have been outplayed by Zenith. Congratulations on your win.

Alright, first fight was crashed by EOP. 2nd fight you hit as CP hit, teaming or sandwhiching us whatever the **** you were doing. 3rd fight was the only clean fight. So it's 1-0 in my book.

Your clan NEVER accepts any preperation wars with us, we either get kbed or ignored.

Your leaders are selfish and stop returning because they die by T E (sho), not a main.

That fight basically shows the determination of your leaders, to turn around and say you're going to close us when your co-leader has closed his clan on 3 different occasions (Anxiety).

Goodluck next week.

1. You probably called EOP. Also, you were almost cleared. Don't make BS up.

2. Teaming with CP wasn't intentional. We saw them rush, so we rushed and we were told to stay off them since they were hitting you guys, but then they went after us. No excuses.

Once again, see you in a week. Maybe you'll actually have a chance once Tribulation or w/e clan closes into you.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Goodluck next week.

2. Teaming with CP wasn't intentional. We saw them rush, so we rushed and we were told to stay off them since they were hitting you guys, but then they went after us. No excuses.

Once again, see you in a week. Maybe you'll actually have a chance once Tribulation or w/e clan closes into you.

lol we're not closing into ch, and if we did you wouldnt even be able to touch them. You are already losing to them.

Goodluck next week.

lol we're not closing into ch, and if we did you wouldnt even be able to touch them. You are already losing to them.

I don't see how outpulling them 2 days in a row, beating them 3 days in a row and beating them outnumbered @ p2p pcl means we're losing, but hey, have it your way ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Omg bro, don't phish me please!

But yeah as codie said, stop teaming, we pulled 33 today, but unlike you we bring our own members. I think you should be less focused on me and more focused on why your members are joining CH

Teaming with who?

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

L M F A O! All the pics when you guys claimed our win had mains in the picture. R0FL.

101205173929.png

Notice that there are no white dots on the entire screen, aside from 1 Ch member who is dying.

At the time I took this pic, there was nothing going on outside of FoG aside from 1-2 Ch addy daddies/zerkers running out and getting 1banged. Then we decided to claim the win since you guys were returning in maple shortbows and ****, and we weren't even getting loots as you weren't risking. We then got hit by mains so we went into FoG and got a hop. Then you all ran out and attempted to claim a false win. You guys need to calm the **** down with your fake wins to make your members happy. As for EoP? Lol can't fight us alone? Cute.

That is what happened.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Awesome, he will be dealt with. Your personal record really owns.

101206123219.png

deal with ur leader aswell then

Nobody cares about 1v1 pking when you're on your own. We tab, pray 1v1, and pj. But we don't do any of that on trips. I know it says it on our rules, but I'm letting you know now that you're wasting your time trying to get anybody punished unless it's on an official pk trip. I should let Duval know to just edit the rules tbh.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

im clearly spending hours and hours of my life trying to get members from your clan kicked

get real bro, was just a picture

Then stop coming on our trip topic attempting to do so. It's that simple. Just stop posting lol.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

im clearly spending hours and hours of my life trying to get members from your clan kicked

get real bro, was just a picture

Then stop coming on our trip topic attempting to do so. It's that simple. Just stop posting lol.

You camp every ch, and zenith topic. Its pretty pathetic.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I posted "1st" on Zenith's topic. And yes, why wouldnt I camp my own clan's topic? You sure like to camp our topic. :) As Furious said, thanks for the support and the bumping of our thread.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg