Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeh.

2chainz

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didnt fight u tho. Z called Cp for blackup cuz they cant beat us in the first place no disrespect to Cp but i mean Lol come on Zenith. Your poking at the wrong clans Eop Ch and Fi? LOL welcome to the crash war.

ACTUALLY

You guys were standing at the ledge. We were waiting for you to come down, then we scouted CP behind you. We waited until CP hit you so we could rush in and clear you, then CP started speccing us, so we attacked them, then FOE crashed.

By the way...

rolsc.png

They see CH ROLling, they hatin', patrollin' they tryin' to catch CH ridin' dirty (And they did!).

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

NOT THE SAME PERSON. LOOK AT THE ******* GEAR U ******** IDIOT. CH KNIGHT has on leather top and Black chaps the kid RoLing has on full ghostly. i bet it was Zenith trying to make a funny.

Nice try bro.

Just b\c u RoL doesnt mean u gotta try and blame us for your bad clan members :(

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

He tried REALLY hard just to be Wrong lol . and i quote From Andre "dude why waste all that time to get shut down while he should of been at Frost dragons making his bank back after that ass beating at fog".

14wc5fo.jpg

um no... we held the west side just b\c he popped out.. doesnt mean we where cleared bro your OWN member said u CALLED off returning. i never called it off i pushed for more and more i knew ud give up Ryan why you think Ax is closed :]

14wc5fo.jpg

NOT THE SAME PERSON. LOOK AT THE ******* GEAR U ******** IDIOT. CH KNIGHT has on leather top and Black chaps the kid RoLing has on full ghostly. i bet it was Zenith trying to make a funny.

Nice try bro.

Just b\c u RoL doesnt mean u gotta try and blame us for your bad clan members :(

He switched gear, idiot. The photos are 4 seconds apart...

Either way, nice ROL. I'll try to get the file working and I'll upload the GIF of him tele'ing ;)

W6wg8.png

roflamamma.gif

Pay attention to the top left hand corner when I'm clicking on him. How ******* stupid do you feel now, idiots?

Go ROL some more. LOL. I think this is a new record for Zenith. 3 wins, 0 losses in 1 day in PvP vs CH.

W6wg8.png

You guys are hyping this up way too much, honestly; who gives a **** about who won? It wasn't a clean fight and I'm sure both sides got a lot of kills (I sure did) and had loads of fun. So why not just call it a draw, say goodfight and look forward to next week?

Goodnight PW

Nice try bro.

He switched gear, idiot. The photos are 4 seconds apart...

Either way, nice ROL. I'll try to get the file working and I'll upload the GIF of him tele'ing ;)

Please stop trollololing on our topic when you have a 2:30 vid with absolutley no clips of the 25 minute fight, and still try and claim a win..

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

roflamamma.gif

Pay attention to the top left hand corner when I'm clicking on him. How ******* stupid do you feel now, idiots?

Go ROL some more. LOL. I think this is a new record for Zenith. 3 wins, 0 losses in 1 day in PvP vs CH.

Awesome, he will be dealt with. Your personal record really owns.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Claim the win, in all honesty. All you did was return until we got bored and left. It doesn't mean you're better, it means you outlasted us. Congratulations, you have just proved that you have more patience than us. We still ended with more than you, though.

W6wg8.png

4 hour debate, police investigation and court case over who won a 20 minute return/outlast-based fight at FOG between two MPC's on a MMORPG!

As I said before, take the win. If you REALLY want the video, then I can attempt to get it up and running, but the file lags my entire computer and it's wrecked. You guys are like magpies scavenging every little win you can, but the fact of the matter is, we still beat you "2-1" (according to your books). That's 3 days in a row you have been outplayed by Zenith. Congratulations on your win.

W6wg8.png

4 hour debate, police investigation and court case over who won a 20 minute return/outlast-based fight at FOG between two MPC's on a MMORPG!

As I said before, take the win. If you REALLY want the video, then I can attempt to get it up and running, but the file lags my entire computer and it's wrecked. You guys are like magpies scavenging every little win you can, but the fact of the matter is, we still beat you "2-1" (according to your books). That's 3 days in a row you have been outplayed by Zenith. Congratulations on your win.

Lol, he's still going. Thanks for congratulating our win.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

you havent out played us bro. How can u say that? you guys crash and run and when we ask u for preps you just ignore us or kb us b\c YOU KNOW for a damn fact we are better. you cant compete get back and off my ****.

im done posting on this my point was proven see yeah next weekend.

14wc5fo.jpg

you havent out played us bro. How can u say that? you guys crash and run and when we ask u for preps you just ignore us or kb us b\c YOU KNOW for a damn fact we are better. you cant compete get back and off my ****.

We'll be there ;)

W6wg8.png

We'll be there ;)

Annndd.. still going.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg