Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeh.

2chainz

101205191643.png

It really made me LOL when he posted that and he hates me and Chaotic.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about when you hit us at sperm hill. You did what we did, and were about to do again (if FOE didn't decide to hit it).

Was pretty nice that you managed to handle cp+z, I didn't know they were teamed until later on in that fight. Them teaming was sadly unexpected from Zenith =\

Yeah, sorry about that thought. We didn't know what exactly what was going on, and Bryan blitzed me. :< Rest joined in I think, and I guess it turned into a full blown fight. James told me that ya'll were going to fight Zenith, so sorry if we ruined it.

Not even. It was simply Carnage trying to give their members the action they crave, and taking any opportunities given. If we were Chaotic, we would have done the same thing. We heard there was 2 clans going at it, so we decided to hit it. Zenith got it before we did, then we were clearing Zenith/CP, and Chaotic got us from behind as we were finishing them up. We were just about to return to hit you guys again lol, that fight was pretty fun.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Don't worry about when you hit us at sperm hill. You did what we did, and were about to do again (if FOE didn't decide to hit it).

Was pretty nice that you managed to handle cp+z, I didn't know they were teamed until later on in that fight. Them teaming was sadly unexpected from Zenith =\

Yeah, sorry about that thought. We didn't know what exactly what was going on, and Bryan blitzed me. :< Rest joined in I think, and I guess it turned into a full blown fight. James told me that ya'll were going to fight Zenith, so sorry if we ruined it.

Not even. It was simply Carnage trying to give their members the action they crave, and taking any opportunities given. If we were Chaotic, we would have done the same thing. We heard there was 2 clans going at it, so we decided to hit it. Zenith got it before we did, then we were clearing Zenith/CP, and Chaotic got us from behind as we were finishing them up. We were just about to return to hit you guys again lol, that fight was pretty fun.

Doubt you would cleared Zenith/CP if they actually teamed lol. Zenith had 45 on their own and CP had 30ish. Just saying... Wasn't at the for the whole thing though. Heard it was a cluster and FOE joined in to clear it

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

We didnt fight u tho. Z called Cp for blackup cuz they cant beat us in the first place no disrespect to Cp but i mean Lol come on Zenith. Your poking at the wrong clans Eop Ch and Fi? LOL welcome to the crash war.

14wc5fo.jpg

Doubt you would cleared Zenith/CP if they actually teamed lol. Zenith had 45 on their own and CP had 30ish. Just saying... Wasn't at the for the whole thing though. Heard it was a cluster and FOE joined in to clear it

I'm just saying that because everyone is saying CP/Z teamed midway into their trip. It's not like we had a planned run in either, we hit their fight, which means they didn't have their peak opts when we got there.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I'm just saying that because everyone is saying CP/Z teamed midway into their trip. It's not like we had a planned run in either, we hit their fight, which means they didn't have their peak opts when we got there.

Loki knows what he's talking about. Don't **** wit.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

umm cp and z diidnt team lol. first we had rushed ch at sw bh stairs diidnt no ch were about to rush z. Sorry to ch, we rly diidnt mean to team on u guyz lol idk y z said off cp, but w\e sorry if u guyz thut we teamed, also we diidnt team on carnage, z were atking us too so we ran south, after carnage was cleared from behind by ch im guessing, z and cp were still fiting. sorry ch and carnage if u guyz thought z and cp were teaming, but we rly werent. anywayz gj ch :D keep it up.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1388/101205170000.png

obv shows cp and z were fiting >.<.

umm cp and z diidnt team lol. first we had rushed ch at sw bh stairs diidnt no ch were about to rush z. Sorry to ch, we rly diidnt mean to team on u guyz lol idk y z said off cp, but w\e sorry if u guyz thut we teamed, also we diidnt team on carnage, z were atking us too so we ran south, after carnage was cleared from behind by ch im guessing, z and cp were still fiting. sorry ch and carnage if u guyz thought z and cp were teaming, but we rly werent. anywayz gj ch :D keep it up.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1388/101205170000.png

obv shows cp and z were fiting >.<.

no problem

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Its cool Cp we know Zenith begged you to team they know even with +10 on chaotic they suck major ****. and cool seth threatin me with "o luke is getting all these Ex E members to join" amazing i dont care bro suck him dry for everthing and promise him ranks. See yeah next weekend please stop making excuses "we are fighting future competion" makes no sense u rush tlp get cleared you rush Fi you get cleared you rush Eop WITH cp and get cleared, you crash Ch b\c u cant fight fair whats next? rushing foe and saying there the next step? just get over it your taking ur "higher pulls" to your head and ur gonna get whip lash.

I welcome Zenith to the Crash war.

14wc5fo.jpg

why are u taking pics of mains when the fight was in lvl 6 wild?

The mains are all in Z capes is what the pictures are trying to point out btw. And they could hit people like myself and a handful of other members :3

Pretty amusing how they take ending pictures INSIDE fog whilst we're OUTSIDE fog taking endings - that definitely proves something.

Vid says all.

Pretty sure a member of ours ruined half their screenshots because he was spamming: "flash3: Zenith pile me plz!@!@#!@#!@#!#@"

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?