Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What "REALLY" happened Sunday!

Hormone

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to the video u dumb ****. He was giving Danky our locations. He even says in the ******* video that he was sniping Zenith members where ranks wouldn't see him.

Nice one u dumb ****.

Oh, and good luck Chaotic you just started something with us that is going to make your clan suffer.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Vid shows barely anything about the Clan wars bit, you were just clearing CP (well, it at least showed you weren't teamed with CP there), but the video ended just before Carnage came in.

I was fooling around with my cam settings and once again it cut off. I'm having a bad day.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

LOL. My clan is going to suffer bro? you already gotta worry about Eop let alone Threat Ch?. you think ur gonna have a fair fight EVER? Keep hiding in them safe Zones. LOL #superfriends Gl Zenith

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

O jeez, these boards get so angry on the weekends =\

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Vid shows barely anything about the Clan wars bit, you were just clearing CP (well, it at least showed you weren't teamed with CP there), but the video ended just before Carnage came in.

I was fooling around with my cam settings and once again it cut off. I'm having a bad day.

I had bad luck with recording too lol. Just saying, you guys didn't push us anywhere. From reading things around here, it looks like Z and CP just moved away from Carnage when Chaotic decided to join in.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

LOL. My clan is going to suffer bro? you already gotta worry about Eop let alone Threat Ch?. you think ur gonna have a fair fight EVER? Keep hiding in them safe Zones. LOL #superfriends Gl Zenith

Not too worried about EOPX. We have CP for that ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

your info vs Carnage is completely wrong, please edit.

After war and tp were cleared we were fighting we killed zenith member after member while you were hiding in the trees trying to pick us off, Ch came from west we left to regroup in fog to avoid a two front war.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

That wasnt WAR rofls?!?! it was TR. lol!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

In the first fight vs Chaotic we clearly had the upperhand. We were going for a easy win when EOP crashed. You're retarded if you think you had the upperhand. Chaotic get over your losses and stop trying so hard. Thanks for the fights.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

Ok Duval, you keep making false pictures and giving your members ******** propaganda to keep them from realising how awful your clan is, it isn't hard to regroup in fog and run outside once we have won and claim a victory keep it up bro :)! we know what happend and our members know what happend and thats all that really matters, thanks for the free loot but it was kinda hard when your members weren't risking 76k returning in maple short bows and barraging without any armour on :(

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

101205173929.png

Notice that there are no white dots on the entire screen, aside from 1 Ch member who is dying.

At the time I took this pic, there was nothing going on outside of FoG aside from 1-2 Ch addy daddies/zerkers running out and getting 1banged. Then we decided to claim the win since you guys were returning in maple shortbows and ****, and we weren't even getting loots as you weren't risking. We then got hit by mains so we went into FoG and got a hop. Then you all ran out and attempted to claim a false win. You guys need to calm the **** down with your fake wins to make your members happy. As for EoP? Lol can't fight us alone? Cute.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member