Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2011 Predictions

-Charlie-

The past month has been quite interesting. With CP gaining numbers, and clans like Zenith stepping it up, it's been a hell of a month.

Here's my question to you:

What do you think will happen in 2011? Will a new clan emerge (obviously, but I mean a STABLE one)? Will another clan break into the top 3, or will the top 3 be completely switched around? How will the wilderness effect this? Anything is possible, post your opinion, noobs.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I sure hope we can give top 3 fights in 2011 as well. However, I predict CP will slow down fighting EoP/Fi/TLP.

• I predict TLP will overtake FOE in P2p for a good 1-2 month.

• Zenith will have a bigger impact in F2P/P2P.

Only time will tell

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

CP will go back to a ~70ish pull before the new year and get curb stomped by the top 3. Unless MM can find someone worthy to replace speshls they will drop to #3 in both servers, with FOE being #1 in both, and EoP/TLP #2 in their respective servers.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

I see the same 2 super powers staying where they are (Foe and MM), and CP being just below them competing with TLP, EoP, and Fi.

Overall 2011 predictions:

1. Foe

2. MM/CP

3. TLP/Fi/EoP (It's gonna be close)

4. Z

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

Lol CPR's having a "rebuild" maybe we will be up there, can only hope for the best.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Well people obviously don't make the best predictions, can we dig up last year's prediction thread? i'd like to re-read that one lol

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4777

thank you very much, well i got a kick out of this one

"every one of these threads people predict the same thing and they're always wrong."

"That's not true...and it's just interesting to see what people THINK will happen."

FOE, MM, CP will continue competing for top 3, with EOP eventually slumping and maybe even closing in the middle of the year. FI, TLP, Zenith gaining numbers. Clan like IR and CH will always be there competing with whoever. Bunch of **** clans will open and close like usual

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

FOE, MM, CP will continue competing for top 3, with EOP eventually slumping and maybe even closing in the middle of the year. FI, TLP, Zenith gaining numbers. Clan like IR and CH will always be there competing with whoever. Bunch of **** clans will open and close like usual

Why would a clan pulling around 70 close? For the cp thinking they're #2 f2p, you're wrong. Both mm and foe could pull same as you and **** on you whenever they want.

My predictions for 2011

F2p:

Foe

Mm

Eop/Cp - Should be close hope their will be a full out when cp opts drop.

Tlp - Will still be lacking of opts.

Ch - Them and zenith reminds me of the rivalry eop and fi had earlier this year, it should end soon.

Z - Impressive clan but will lose to chaotic.

Why would a clan pulling around 70 close? For the cp thinking they're #2 f2p, you're wrong. Both mm and foe could pull same as you and **** on you whenever they want.

My predictions for 2011

F2p:

Foe

Mm

Eop/Cp - Should be close hope their will be a full out when cp opts drop.

Tlp - Will still be lacking of opts.

Ch - Them and zenith reminds me of the rivalry eop and fi had earlier this year, it should end soon.

Z - Impressive clan but will lose to chaotic.

Seems like you already wanted a fullout but with your rules, but thats another issue not getting into that

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Tlp and Foe will fight over #1 p2p for a bit, what happens only god knows.

Tlp will emerge onto the f2p scene competing for #2/3 for a little bit.

Eop will slump but regain its composure.

Carnage will recruit more and more and start f2p again slowly rebuliding.

Cp's ops will die back to **** nothingness.

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

I think a new clan is going to open and control the med section.

:cool: hmm

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg