Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2011 Predictions

-Charlie-

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM - Stays the same

FOE - Stays the same

EOP - Drops down a little bit but is still up there

TLP - Goes up and down but stays in the top 5

FI - Dont know, they could close this year but I hope they dont

CP - Keeps the 100 pulls for a few more weeks then starts to drop down, to 50 man pulls by summer

IR - Stays low

WAR - Closes then reopens

C - Closes before summer

CPR - Closes before Christmas

CH - Stay open but stay a MPC

Z - Stays open and infamous in the LPC/MPC scene but doesn't really step up to HPC status

CY - Opens then closes

New clans - no new clans will step up to be top 5 material

If the new Jagex game comes next year and it's good every clan will close apart from MM and FOE, which will consist of only walli and 13th. Fighting week in and week out.... Until Runescape servers shut down or one of them dies irl.

tlp 1st clan to accept 40 def by 2011 will b shunned but will become in the top 3 overall and every1 will follow and hf wil be ranked among us. tlp new allies will be hf and we will fight foe+mm because of their 1 def pride. more clans will join in with the allied powers (foe+mm) and will overtake tlp+hf+cpr alliance by the end of 2012

Unstable clans will close, Clans like TLP EOP FI will constantly have there ups and downs, and will be able to go into the top 3 every now and again. CP will start pulling less and start competing with TLP EOP and FI again, or they may be able to sustain #3 if they are lucky :P FOE and MM will carry on going at each other, having slumps then rises, but MM needs to get there numbers up again and not go into a decline, Overall my preds for next year are.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. CP

6. FI

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Hmm...

F2P

#1 FOE - They will stay here for a long time

#2 MM/CP - they will compete for the #2 spot

#3 EOP - they will keep pulling 60's and probably late 2011 40-50s

#4 ZENITH - They will compete with eop and steamroll all clans below them

#5 tlp/fi - idk :D

FOE, MM, CP will continue competing for top 3, with EOP eventually slumping and maybe even closing in the middle of the year. FI, TLP, Zenith gaining numbers. Clan like IR and CH will always be there competing with whoever. Bunch of **** clans will open and close like usual

Why would a clan pulling around 70 close? For the cp thinking they're #2 f2p, you're wrong. Both mm and foe could pull same as you and **** on you whenever they want.

My predictions for 2011

F2p:

Foe

Mm

Eop/Cp - Should be close hope their will be a full out when cp opts drop.

Tlp - Will still be lacking of opts.

Ch - Them and zenith reminds me of the rivalry eop and fi had earlier this year, it should end soon.

Z - Impressive clan but will lose to chaotic.

Seems like you already wanted a fullout but with your rules, but thats another issue not getting into that

I've already agreed on your rules you ****.

OT: EOP will close :laugh:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

world war between MM+Z+FI+TLP+CP vs FOE+EOP+CH+IR+CPR and the losing clans will close then they all join the winning clans then they all merge then they all rape wildy then they all get 99 def then they 1 bang rot then claim #1 throughout roonskepe then jagex say csb and roll us all back into pures

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

foe will stay #1

mm will be #2

then there will be a gap once again to #3 etc, cp will die off and pull mid 40's again, eop will have like 50 or so

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp