Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to Revive Pure Activity 101

Mageof Pain4

Good topic, your on the right tracks. Some sorft of p2p tourny with scrict rules would be epic. By p2p I mean pay to enter, org takes half the money and the winners/top teams take the rest. In truth it would have to be a fair ruleset and all randomness would need to be minimized.

Aka 4v4 p2p clanwars

equipment

ghostly

ancient staff

book

climbers

chaps

dds

runes

rocktails/brews

cbow (drag bolts/runebolts)

And all other equipment banned. There would also need to be some soft of rules on stats aswell, also a community leader with enough sense to pay out winnings. This is just a surgestion, have seen it be very successfull on other games like cod/4/mw2/bops/halo with decerto.net setting up tournies. Well lans are the primary source of intrest on those games, p2p tournies being the next then f2p/scrims being practice methods.

won't work on rs though if you ask me. just getting my 2 bob in.

mmflash123.gif

I dont think the clan world is less inactive than other points in time, probably more active if anything.

Nice ideas though, wish there were more clanning additions/changes as its a huge part of the game

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I was having a poo earlier and thought about making some sort of league table for pures, sort of like PCR but not as **** and organised much like the premier league (Fixtures, points, kills, deaths etc...) and at the end of every season rewards are given out. Could be fun.

It was a nice poo aswell

4Fdyf.png

I was having a poo earlier and thought about making some sort of league table for pures, sort of like PCR but not as **** and organised much like the premier league (Fixtures, points, kills, deaths etc...) and at the end of every season rewards are given out. Could be fun.

It was a nice poo aswell

:rolleyes:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

didn't read all of it but there's a glaring error from what i have read; if by some miracle this could happen, why would it be for pures instead of main clans or even rsof clans? pures account for such a small segment of the player base

didn't read all of it but there's a glaring error from what i have read; if by some miracle this could happen, why would it be for pures instead of main clans or even rsof clans? pures account for such a small segment of the player base

Because we, the pures, would be organizing it, for us? Why would we organize something for mains? Jagex doesn't need to care if its for mains or pures.

I would organize this, but I've been inactive for 2 years. I'm in no position to organize this. Maybe assist, but not head of it.

Pure Annihilation!

Because we, the pures, would be organizing it, for us? Why would we organize something for mains? Jagex doesn't need to care if its for mains or pures.

I would organize this, but I've been inactive for 2 years. I'm in no position to organize this. Maybe assist, but not head of it.

You're pretty silly if you think jagex is going to be willing to give you items for something small time you propose you could organize when they don't even restore items to accounts which were proven to be hacked. Ignoring that though, even if you could somehow get them to agree to an idea similar to this (it would have to be p2p anyway, time is money) they surely wouldn't allow it without any supervision, and if they were to designate staff to helping manage/run things like this why would they target such a small portion of their player base (which doesn't exactly have the best reputation going anyway)?

You could run this idea without the prizes but then what's the incentive for people to get together with others that they decided they hate simply because they're in another clan?

ps this is all ignoring the fact that unless someone high up in the pure "community" has direct contact to one of the community reps (idk if jagex even have these or anything similar lol) you'll just get blanked 100% anyway