Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which (high level) clan do you hate most?

He11

Which One?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. You can select only 1.

• FI/Fatality
    • FOE/Final Ownage Elite
    • MM/Mayhem Makers
    • TLP/The Last Pures
    • EOP/Eruption of Pures
    • E/Epidemic
    • DV/Devastation
    • Another Clan

Very simple an example of being anonymous is having a poll (like this one) and disabling the option to reply thus nobody's forum name will be present and everything will be anonymous. idiot. However everyone is replying with some rabble.

Which is upto themselves and they themselves can deal with the situation which they have put in. Or you could be like me and vote without telling anyone :o

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I am raelly surprised TLP not up there. We are always flamed for Addy.

PS - OTHER CLANS HAVE ADDY!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

FI has more. And most of you guys are pretty chill.

This is true, Fi took at the Havoc that left that were 30 def (g0t to name one) and yeah TLP are chill, just some of our new people can not keep there damn flam mouths shut! It is a bit crazy! lol.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Which is upto themselves and they themselves can deal with the situation which they have put in. Or you could be like me and vote without telling anyone :o

yes which brings me back to my point. If you vote and then ramble on about [insert ******** here] you are not being anonymous. case closed.

Guest wcking
Who said you were not intelligent. (for all i know, you probably are dumb but I didn't accuse you).

I should create a picture saying "Hi! L2capitalize/punctuation", if you're going to try and do this on the Internet.

sure i dont care, your free to do so

I actually laughed.

E #1.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

What are you talking about, if you look at that quote in the context it was said then the "stories" would fit together perfectly and you'd understand that we're not denying crashing MM.

And your the one that insinuated it was my clan laughing at it, you "idiot of a person".

Since when has grammar or the way someone arranged words on a forum (Especially a mistake as insignificant as that) indicated intelligence? If your going to attack me for being "dumb" at least address my arguement rather than taking your time to show an Ad hominem-esque point.

oh so you lied when you made that statement on irc? ok then it all fits together perfectly.

to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry

I dont dislike intesely or passionatley hate any clan, nor any person over the internet.

What if they steal your pixels?

brighttt.png

FOE with a close 2nd with Epidemic then Fatality in 3rd.

wtf m8...............

?????????

I voted for E cause I joined MM recently and I just like to go with the crowd you know, trying to troll on pure warfare, believing I can prove someone wrong by trying to correct their spelling mistakes and whatnot.

Not but really, I voted for E, I want to win the prize.

I get the odd feeling this will get quoted so if you quote this you like gigantic ****.

wtf m8...............

?????????

I voted for E cause I joined MM recently and I just like to go with the crowd you know, trying to troll on pure warfare, believing I can prove someone wrong by trying to correct their spelling mistakes and whatnot.

Not but really, I voted for E, I want to win the prize.

I get the odd feeling this will get quoted so if you quote this you like gigantic ****.

Huh?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

that clan with the blue capes who don't say they da ****** best

well if it's the blue cape clan that 'DON'T' say they're the best, then you'd be refering to IR and the Zo meister, who can catch the scent of death and smell glory.

Since we're going with the grammatical error ******** on this topic, I'm assuming you're just a **** and was referring to Epidemic like every1 else on this thread.

M4n if you're going to bring up the grammatically incorrect argument, please make sure your members have the intelligence to do so as well.

BOOM, epic post just secured epic spot at top of most hated list.

In subjects related to the topic: I ******* hate Bob.

epsigac7.jpg

well if it's the blue cape clan that 'DON'T' say they're the best, then you'd be refering to IR and the Zo meister, who can catch the scent of death and smell glory.

Since we're going with the grammatical error ******** on this topic, I'm assuming you're just a **** and was referring to Epidemic like every1 else on this thread.

M4n if you're going to bring up the grammatically incorrect argument, please make sure your members have the intelligence to do so as well.

Maybe you should capitalize the "w" in the word "well" then if you feel as if you should correct other people's grammatical mistakes as well.