Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which (high level) clan do you hate most?

He11

Which One?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. You can select only 1.

• FI/Fatality
    • FOE/Final Ownage Elite
    • MM/Mayhem Makers
    • TLP/The Last Pures
    • EOP/Eruption of Pures
    • E/Epidemic
    • DV/Devastation
    • Another Clan

I voted epidemic.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot first learn to spell anonymously. Second learn to use it correctly. This isn't anonymous.

How is clicking and pressing vote non-anonymous?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Very simple an example of being anonymous is having a poll (like this one) and disabling the option to reply thus nobody's forum name will be present and everything will be anonymous. idiot. However everyone is replying with some rabble.

Very simple an example of being anonymous is having a poll (like this one) and disabling the option to reply thus nobody's forum name will be present and everything will be anonymous. idiot. However everyone is replying with some rabble.

Rage.png

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

did i tell u its not funny when only u n ur clan laughs at it ? lol

If people are laughing at it, it's funny. You just said me and my clan (94 other people) are laughing at it? Don't contradict yourself, you end up looking like you havn't got a clue what your talking about and inevitably looking stupid.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nvm Cba to go for flame baits.

Its not flame baits! Its invitations to a very heated argument about what ever people are arguing about.

And they are interesting to read to.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

TBH most of you may not understand this one but FOE.

People join to win not to work on a clan and I think that is the worst reason to join a clan. So yeah FOE.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry

I dont dislike intesely or passionatley hate any clan, nor any person over the internet.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

i think E noticed they were one of the most hated clans so they figured why not say they all voted instead so people would think its a joke... owng@

Nah, we already know we're well liked around here. Plus we hate plode, hes in epidemic right.

owng@

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

If people are laughing at it, it's funny. You just said me and my clan (94 other people) are laughing at it? Don't contradict yourself, you end up looking like you havn't got a clue what your talking about and inevitably looking stupid.

oh yeah like ur loyal members wouldn't take your side. and i dont even think that all your members have seen this post so how could you assume its funny you idiot of a person. by the way you're one to talk i remember this:

<@Ivp> We just found you by accident

and the other story in pure community

"we heard mm had just finished off foe so we quickly hopped and lured them out of single to their defeat"

you and your clan follow after fi lol. too bad they might even become a more respectable clan than yours.

oh yeah like ur loyal members wouldn't take your side. and i dont even think that all your members have seen this post so how could you assume its funny you idiot of a person. by the way you're one to talk i remember this:

<@Ivp> We just found you by accident

and the other story in pure community

"we heard mm had just finished off foe so we quickly hopped and lured them out of single to their defeat"

you and your clan follow after fi lol. too bad they might even become a more respectable clan than yours.

What are you talking about, if you look at that quote in the context it was said then the "stories" would fit together perfectly and you'd understand that we're not denying crashing MM.

And your the one that insinuated it was my clan laughing at it, you "idiot of a person".

l2spell.png

Lets not go on about whos smarter or dumber now lol

Since when has grammar or the way someone arranged words on a forum (Especially a mistake as insignificant as that) indicated intelligence? If your going to attack me for being "dumb" at least address my arguement rather than taking your time to show an Ad hominem-esque point.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png