Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which (high level) clan do you hate most?

He11

Which One?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. You can select only 1.

• FI/Fatality
    • FOE/Final Ownage Elite
    • MM/Mayhem Makers
    • TLP/The Last Pures
    • EOP/Eruption of Pures
    • E/Epidemic
    • DV/Devastation
    • Another Clan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic don't have that many high levels, as I've seen.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Inb4lock

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I Couldn't care less for any clan on that list. Why do kids feel the need to make posts like this? does it help you get through the day? did you have an argument with somebody from another clan and you feel that by making a public poll you can get your point across to him/her?

I Couldn't care less for any clan on that list. Why do kids feel the need to make posts like this? does it help you get through the day? did you have an argument with somebody from another clan and you feel that by making a public poll you can get your point across to him/her?

You really do need to take your own advice and have a shower and get ready for working in mcdonalds. Its just a forum man don't take things so seriously, who cares what people post and at the end of the day is it going to make anybody lose sleep? No, so just chill out.

oh god no not NH! anything but that! i could care less about the real world, but ill be damned if i don't stress myself and bring lack of sleep upon myself over what players in this wonder massive online adventure game do. (hats off to jagex. You have created a generation of idiots.)

People who can deal with this ****

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice