Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's "Non-Main" P2P Pk Trip! [ 12/12/10 ]

Hormone

zenithbanner.png

Videos:

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel

After an amazing pull yesterday of 63 and Chaotic running from us all trip and trying to snipe us on there mains today we were ready for some epic battles, and thats just what we got! we started out our trip with 38~ people which later grew to 42, the first fight of the day was with Chaotic we saw them at ruins we quickly rushed in and saw Chaotic we cleared them out and began to walk south we then spotted WAR's Stragglers after they had gone to fight Carnage

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 35

Zenith Ending: 27 at gap

WAR Starting: 20?

WAR Ending: 0

Chaotic Starting: 20-30?

Chaotic Ending: 0

344tezt.png

Our third fight of the day was with chaotic after them finnaly leaving there homeworld they decided to give us a battle, despite being outnumberd we gladly accepted, Chaotic rushed down the north stairs and the battle commensed we began to push chaotic east, when Carnage rushed in we moved south and got a regroup we rushed back in and push chaotic all the way up the stairs clearing them out carnage got a regroup and cleared us at the top of the stairs, goodjob guys :)

Zenith Starting: 35

Zenith Ending: 30 before carnage rushed

Carnage Starting: 40?

Carnage Ending: 20 at the top of the stairs.

Chaotic Starting: 40

Chaotic Ending: 5 in single trying to claim a win :)

344tezt.png

Our final battle of the day was against Corrupt Pures dispite them being outnumberd they gladly accepted, CP defended at the bottom of north bh we rushed and began to push them back to mossies, thanks for the fight CP :)

Zenith Starting: 32

Zenith Ending: 25

Corrupt Pures: 25?

Corrupt Pures: 0 on the battlefeild.

344tezt.png

Pictures:

101212164331.png

101212170320.png

101212170531.png

101212170557.png

101212170634.png

101212170639.png

101212173831.png

101212174612.png

101212174633.png

101212174921.png

101212224628.png

101212220628.png

101212220346.png

101212215444.png

101212212851.png

Keep bringing those mains chaotic! too bad they dont help you :(

101212170546.png

RIP IR, You guys had a really good run we've had some good battles in the past :)

101212223815.png

Thanks for the fun trip everyone and good luck next weekend!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf today guys. Nice pull, keep it up

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj guys, the fight we had we just left. To many mains. Thanks for the fun today at bh too :D

Thanks man, and yeah that fight at BH would have been a good 1.

Sucks that mains had to come and ruin it.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Are you pulling stuff out of your ass?

Chaotic was not even at your little tussle with WAR, unless you're talking about when you crashed Ch vs C

You left a long time before ch and c started fighting at southwest bh stairs, so you can't claim anything there. FOE ended up crashing.

WAR was never at Chaotic vs Carnage.

edit: saw war's topic, nvm :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Positive you ended earlier - after you lied to CP about your opts, and since Z is so good at driving a dodge caravan we ended up fighting Carnage for about an hour.

Kudos to them on returning hard and seeing the fight through.

Stop crying. We cleared out the rest of CH, then a few C, and claimed a win since the battlefield (BH steps) was clear except for the odd 2-3 Carnage left and 15+ CH in single zone getting chased down by us. Just take a loss. It's clear who the winner was.

You seem to think that once the battlefield is clear, we're just gonna wait for you and Carnage to re-mass and continue the fight? No. Once the battlefield is clear, it's done.

cleared.png

powned.png

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Ironic how Chaotic is saying Zenith's topic is a lie

ooooo irony.

But you didn't clear Carnage gotta be dumb, chaotic left the fight and we pushed you west to the castle after that lil tussle was over we moved east finding CH at the stairs where we fought them for ~15 minutes? before foe rushed.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

You guys had Chaotic beat before we hit you. We only saw Zenith and after we cleared you guys, Chaotic tried rushing us with a regroup from behind, but got cleared instead.

Sorry for hitting you guys btw, when no one wants to step up, we have to take the initiative.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

ooooo irony.

But you didn't clear Carnage gotta be dumb, chaotic left the fight and we pushed you west to the castle after that lil tussle was over we moved east finding CH at the stairs where we fought them for ~15 minutes? before foe rushed.

That fight, I think you guys got a quick regroup, correct me if I'm wrong, After we pushed chaotic into singles, We saw you re rush, and You killed 5-10 straggles, I believe, than chaotic re rushed? Anyways thanks for the fight, hopefully we can have a couple next weekend.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You guys had Chaotic beat before we hit you. We only saw Zenith and after we cleared you guys, Chaotic tried rushing us with a regroup from behind, but got cleared instead.

Sorry for hitting you guys btw, when no one wants to step up, we have to take the initiative.

Thanks bro :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

ooooo irony.

That fight, I think you guys got a quick regroup, correct me if I'm wrong, After we pushed chaotic into singles, We saw you re rush, and You killed 5-10 straggles, I believe, than chaotic re rushed? Anyways thanks for the fight, hopefully we can have a couple next weekend.

We hopped into the fight Ch was gone yea, but you didnt run and hide it was a lot more then twenty and they didnt try to flee they put up a fight and returned intill we pushed to castle. i'm not sure where you got that from.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

ooooo irony.

Yh i know you cleared us sorry if the topic is alittle misleading, thanks for the fight :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

ooooo irony.

We were pushed to castle. About 5 of us had a KO unit going and took out 3-4 Carnage who ran too far away from the fight while the other 30 Zenith took 5-10 minutes to regroup and re-rushed the fight which was now at BH steps. Zenith cleared CH, then we ran to BH bank to hop to our home world to get supplies etc.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

ooooo irony.

Yh i know you cleared us sorry if the topic is alittle misleading, thanks for the fight :)

It's fine, congrats on Clearing CH was rather obvious you won that, didn't mean to crash you but we had to get some action. :/

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures