Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Never Give up.

Duval

ROFL smash us all day? we found you once and Ryan ignores all my pm's for pkris aslong as we have the same opts same reason you decline all my matched optd preps

b\c you know and i know that you cant beat us :)

And if you think that im wrong pm [Ch]Duval for a p2p or f2p matched prep this week we are dieing for one :]

No need. We'll just smash you again with your +2 advantage over us this Friday:

PCL matters so much in life. Thanks for making your clan look smart.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carnage your the wrong clan? we cleared you last weekend and this weekend what you gonna do when they come for you.

Bad boys bad boys. Anyways i am going to play in the snow bbl to troll more <3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Carnage your the wrong clan? we cleared you last weekend and this weekend what you gonna do when they come for you.

Goodluck next saturday, hopefully you can pull more than 27 this time :confused:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Goodluck next saturday, hopefully you can pull more than 27 this time :confused:

CD died remember? They're pulling 0.

this will be quoted on the next topics of us clearing u evertime. gl chaotic let the fake posts come but be ready to get closed. just remember ir made us mad and u did too

xncgb5.jpg

this will be quoted on the next topics of us clearing u evertime. gl chaotic let the fake posts come but be ready to get closed. just remember ir made us mad and u did too

IR I actually considered a clan worth the beef. lol.

If a clan can be so adamant to buy into such delusions as CH being undefeated today, then I truly take pity upon you. As such, I'll surrender such an obvious victory, because clearly Chaotic needs it much, much more if they are grasping at such ends. Once again, I take pity upon all of your members if they truly are enclosed by such a curtain of ignorance and stupidity.

ROFL smash us all day? we found you once and Ryan ignores all my pm's for pkris aslong as we have the same opts same reason you decline all my matched optd preps

b\c you know and i know that you cant beat us :)

And if you think that im wrong pm [Ch]Duval for a p2p or f2p matched prep this week we are dieing for one :]

No need. We'll just smash you again with your +2 advantage over us this Friday:

Hey no offence, but pcl, is nothing espcially in p2p opts arnt as necessary as f2p as it's higher hits, etc :/ + pcl. If you did this to chaotic in the warzone, which you wouldn't i'd compramise with you. Wilderness is where it matters - whiich we proved against zenith today. And although we were "rushing in tunas" a return is a return. If you don't like it why don't you get your clan to return in f2p gear. Bear in mind people only returned in f2p gear, as it was convient, cus mains kept attackin us while we were warring carnage, and some people died like 10 times, due to idiotic mains. It's not like we havn't beat zenith in p2p and f2p out opted by more than "2" players, we have slaghtered zenith, when they have had opts ranging from up to 15. And it seems like you're lookin foward to pcl, if you really wanna match us and proove you're better than us why don't you guys organise a prep, instead of "wantin to beat us so bad in pcl" you realise people at pcl have a different mentality, as clans don't really care about loosing, it's just for practise, but if it was a prep the mentality of clans are alert, and everything think about it. Whereas you treat pcl as a prep, or even a full out like it makes you better than a clan if you beat them, ch has beat clans like foe, eop and them in pcl before doesn't mean we're better than them...But anyways,carnage and zenith gj today and gl on saturday.

-sigh- I thought you had more brains than this. You keep bringing up CD, but we closed on a high note, as I recall, we pulled probaly our highest, around 57? And were putting up great fights. Remember when we beat u out opped by 15. Such a shame, if we were still open your clan would be six feet under by now.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

-sigh- I thought you had more brains than this. You keep bringing up CD, but we closed on a high note, as I recall, we pulled probaly our highest, around 57? And were putting up great fights. Remember when we beat u out opped by 15. Such a shame, if we were still open your clan would be six feet under by now.

:''(

Enough brains to keep my clan alive longer than CD for 6 months LOL. Don't forget "CD was going to close CH" - ring a bell? I "recall" your clan being pretty 6 feet under when I was stomping on you guys day in and day out.

Good times, see cause in reality - CD IS closed. And technically speaking YOU'RE the ones in six feet under quite literally. LOL.

I'll leave the burn to linger trololol.

Look, you can keep claiming these false wins all you want. The fact of the matter is, at the end of the day, we have mils worth of loots to sell, and you guys are returning in tuna and F2P sets.

Everyone sees through your lies, besides your members that have been brainwashed by Duval into thinking Chaotic is actually a good clan, and EoP that gave into your **** sucking.

But ****, I can't complain, loot is loot, amirite?

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member