Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Never Give up.

Duval

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carnage your the wrong clan? we cleared you last weekend and this weekend what you gonna do when they come for you.

Bad boys bad boys. Anyways i am going to play in the snow bbl to troll more <3

Goodluck next saturday, hopefully you can pull more than 27 this time :confused:

CD died remember? They're pulling 0.

-sigh- I thought you had more brains than this. You keep bringing up CD, but we closed on a high note, as I recall, we pulled probaly our highest, around 57? And were putting up great fights. Remember when we beat u out opped by 15. Such a shame, if we were still open your clan would be six feet under by now.

Its better to go out on a good note, than a bad one. Leadership just didn't have enough time for CD. But eh, your leadership has plenty of time. Well I guess you do, Duval is pizza runnin a pizza parlor. Its funny CH is going out on a bad note, can't wait to close you guys.

:''(

Enough brains to keep my clan alive longer than CD for 6 months LOL. Don't forget "CD was going to close CH" - ring a bell? I "recall" your clan being pretty 6 feet under when I was stomping on you guys day in and day out.

Good times, see cause in reality - CD IS closed. And technically speaking YOU'RE the ones in six feet under quite literally. LOL.

I'll leave the burn to linger trololol.

Our leadership didn't have enough time, unlike you guys, who seem you have plenty of time. Duval is a high school drop out pursuing a rapping career. Congratz, I can't wait to close you guys.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Carnage your the wrong clan? we cleared you last weekend and this weekend what you gonna do when they come for you.

Bad boys bad boys. Anyways i am going to play in the snow bbl to troll more <3

Goodluck next saturday, hopefully you can pull more than 27 this time :confused:

CD died remember? They're pulling 0.

-sigh- I thought you had more brains than this. You keep bringing up CD, but we closed on a high note, as I recall, we pulled probaly our highest, around 57? And were putting up great fights. Remember when we beat u out opped by 15. Such a shame, if we were still open your clan would be six feet under by now.

Its better to go out on a good note, than a bad one. Leadership just didn't have enough time for CD. But eh, your leadership has plenty of time. Well I guess you do, Duval is pizza runnin a pizza parlor. Its funny CH is going out on a bad note, can't wait to close you guys.

:''(

Enough brains to keep my clan alive longer than CD for 6 months LOL. Don't forget "CD was going to close CH" - ring a bell? I "recall" your clan being pretty 6 feet under when I was stomping on you guys day in and day out.

Good times, see cause in reality - CD IS closed. And technically speaking YOU'RE the ones in six feet under quite literally. LOL.

I'll leave the burn to linger trololol.

Our leadership wasn't dedicated at all, unlike you guys, who seem you have plenty of time. Duval is a high school drop out pursuing a rapping career. Congratz, I can't wait to close you guys.

Here I fixed your statement ^

You mean you were tired of getting stomped on by me - Duval was mia for this period of time whilst I led. (not many people knew about this ^__^)

CD got stomped by ME - I have full time lecture and a full time job yet I still get on everyday to fulfill my obligations as a leader.

You can call me a nerd if you wish. I take it as a compliment.

Furious'd.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Chaotic vs Zenith vs Carnage

Chaotic - 40/15 [Logged when Foe Crashed]

Zenith - 40~/0 [Logged out when it got to rough]

Carnage - 35~/15+ [Logged when Foe Crashed]

This made me lol, Zenith did not have 0 left lmao.

When C crashed we regrouped and re-hit it from SC, pushing C, then we pushed CH in bh crater.

there was not 0 Zenith left lmao

User has been suspended

chmains.png

Looks like you got mains in your cc? you should fix that!

Flash3:chhhh had no bank after the other fights and was scouting ur fault for attacking him :]

O yes OBR a return is a return iwas in p2p gear just ran out of Food Lol XD

lawson5263.jpg

So your telling me Flash3chhhh who is 40defence+ might i add ran out of what his rune sets from being dropped? or his pure sets from pretending to be a pure? you might want to sort this out!

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

This topic fails, Duval. You fail, your grammar is the same as a barbarians.

Duval, quit trying to make your clan look good. It's not, you flame your members and your members flame amongst each other, you're community is bad that's why you're clan is bad. You resort to flaming other clans to make your clan look like it's good. Being E-thugs is what ch does best, just ask them.

P.S, Stick to F2P where ch belongs

dipsy.png