Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[12/11/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

clearly shows 83 in your cc lol, so the 75 part was a little wrong dont ya think? also foe had 68, posting false opts is silly because i think the pure world knows cp isnt any good even opts :/

101211181714.png

Good job CP.

Drunk is the best vent caller in the game

yes because it takes a genius to say ''get a pile in 3...2...1 go!'' i mean no1 really gets a pile while there fighting unless there told to right?

lol, gj on your trip cp n co

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ownage instead of making pointless comments why not watch the vid? It shows the ops with the cc count. But nontheless you guys put up a good fight, respect.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

it shows the opts in your pictures, why do i need to look at the same cc count on the video? not asif you guys posted foe's correct opts now is it?

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

it shows the opts in your pictures, why do i need to look at the same cc count on the video? not asif you guys posted foe's correct opts now is it?

Theres something called being out of range from the start? We had 75 kids starting and another 4 kids out of range, the number in the cc might have picked up later in the fight but then again im just stating the starting ops.

And if you did have 69 kids its just a 6 kid differance and in Pvp thats not really big especially for a clan like FOE who thinks they can beat anybody out opted by 20 kids.

But like i said Good fight hopefully we can have good fights next week.

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

clearly shows 83 in your cc lol, so the 75 part was a little wrong dont ya think? also foe had 68, posting false opts is silly because i think the pure world knows cp isnt any good even opts :/

We beat you. Get over it.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

/Facepalm

Idk maybe because theres something called being out of range from the start? We had 75 kids starting and another 4 kids out of range, the number in the cc might have picked up later in the fight but then again im just stating the starting ops.

And if you did have 69 kids its just a 6 kid differance and in Pvp thats not really big especially for a clan like FOE who thinks they can beat anybody out opted by 20 kids.

we had 68, and how do you explain pur3 kide saying you had 79 :/ cc said 83 so maybe you had 79 starting and 4 out of range...kids cant count, and we dont think we can win anybody down by 20, we were down by 11, not to mention the mains in foe capes sniping us (probably some mm kids)

but despite that it was a good fight, you just make urself look stupid posting false opts, thats all im saying

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

/Facepalm

Idk maybe because theres something called being out of range from the start? We had 75 kids starting and another 4 kids out of range, the number in the cc might have picked up later in the fight but then again im just stating the starting ops.

we had 68, and how do you explain pur3 kide saying you had 79 :/ cc said 83 so maybe you had 79 starting and 4 out of range...kids cant count, and we dont think we can win anybody down by 20, we were down by 11, not to mention the mains in foe capes sniping us (probably some mm kids)

but despite that it was a good fight, you just make urself look stupid posting false opts, thats all im saying

pur3 kide was wrong on those ops and i hear you, i had multiple mains sniping me aswell was ******* annoying.

f2p Is all numbers so no, we can't beat anyone outopted by 20 people.

I'd take your gamble on that in P2P, but then i remembered you cant pull above 50 there.

Edit: 6 people do make a difference, especially when those 6 people can be in addy/rune

but you the "#1" pure clan in the world (says youtube) you should be able to beat anyone even with -6 people

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

/Facepalm

You make yourself look stupid by just posting on this topic.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

f2p Is all numbers so no, we can't beat anyone outopted by 20 people.

I'd take your gamble on that in P2P, but then i remembered you cant pull above 50 there.

Edit: 6 people do make a difference, especially when those 6 people can be in addy/rune

I understand why your flaming and its because your not used to losing.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

/Facepalm

You make yourself look stupid by just posting on this topic.

what has A vs Dp got to do with this lmao? maybe A can beat dp down by 18 or whatever it was, i said foe doesnt think they can beat cp down by 11 in f2p, you make out asif we are useless for not beating you down by 11...your making no sense

everything i said is true so in no way have i made myself look a pratt, if you could prove me wrong id gladly accept it, but as i see it im not wrong

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

man that 0wnage dude is helping this topic out big time.

r00nscape srs biznizzzz

i dont mind it gets my post count up, before you know it your on 1k ;)

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

i dont mind it gets my post count up, before you know it your on 1k ;)

I should of put the song "Why can't we be friends" on the foe video instead of EOP judging by some of your comments ):

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png