Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs. Mm

Ultra

Foe vs. MM  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• FOE
    • MM

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE's ML in the last 30 hours or so... 90 > 115 > 133 lolwut. I guess it's time to add our entire ******* forums to the ML as well.

Kid what are you even talking about, go make another topic about how **** and boring MM trips are.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

FOE's ML in the last 30 hours or so... 90 > 115 > 133 lolwut. I guess it's time to add our entire ******* forums to the ML as well.

141 now, foe ****** g massers!!"!£¬"£~#'']}

and people call cp massers :)

at least there on our memberlist eh? haha

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Kid what are you even talking about, go make another topic about how **** and boring MM trips are.

ur an angry lil fella :laugh:

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

That much restructuring in 30 hours? Hah, this display of unpreparedness makes me wonder if FOE even wanted MM to accept the war

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

You think FOEs leadership is newer than MMs?

I joined FOE 2006. Walli was FOE in 2006. 0BR is a black man. Dave is still around, 1pd is around, outofrange is around, scotty's back from college...

MM has ckyl3, he joined in like 09

MM's leadership can't let the game go. That's why 13th has been leading for 10 years and Speshls has to come back after trying to quit like 300000 times. Ckyl3 is the new face of MM, and I like it.

That exactly what I meant without the negative sound of it though.

Good luck FOE/MM, hopefully it will be damn close just like this poll!

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I joined FOE 2006. Walli was FOE in 2006. 0BR is a black man. Dave is still around, 1pd is around, outofrange is around, scotty's back from college...

MM's leadership can't let the game go. That's why 13th has been leading for 10 years and Speshls has to come back after trying to quit like 300000 times. Ckyl3 is the new face of MM, and I like it.

That exactly what I meant without the negative sound of it though.

Good luck FOE/MM, hopefully it will be damn close just like this poll!

Yes exactly. I read your mind.

@Magica We added all our oldschool just as you did. You also added all of 13ths botted accounts as well as Rewaz's (Check alliance forums, ty nintey <3)

your ml went from 124 to 166....

the difference is, almost all our ml has signed up for the war on our forums, you have around 60 people missing from your sign ups compared to ml so i hear... guess botted accs with no owners in the clan cant sign up!

or even ranger elmos mum who will be on 1 of rewaz's 4 accs from when he was a nerd and loved to train accs... his words not mine

#TEAM-WALLI

your ml went from 124 to 166....

the difference is, almost all our ml has signed up for the war on our forums, you have around 60 people missing from your sign ups compared to ml so i hear... guess botted accs with no owners in the clan cant sign up!

or even ranger elmos mum who will be on 1 of his 4 accs from when he was a nerd and loved to train accs... his words not mine

Rewaz*

Lul whut! You think Ckyl3 leads MM now because he was granted slave rank?

Only way this war is really gonna be "fun" is if FOE out-pulls MM by 10-15 and makes it a challenge. There's no beating MM in a full scale matched opts F2p War. Like I said the only CHANCE that MM would lose a full out would be 20 def cap P2p with all 3 rounds in classic. And the chance of that happening is still 50/50 which is probably why FOE declined 3-4 p2p full out offers from MM. Honestly don't know what makes them think they'll match up against MM in F2p tho, CP would have a better chance.

Only way this war is really gonna be "fun" is if FOE out-pulls MM by 10-15 and makes it a challenge. There's no beating MM in a full scale matched opts F2p War. Like I said the only CHANCE that MM would lose a full out would be 20 def cap P2p with all 3 rounds in classic. And the chance of that happening is still 50/50 which is probably why FOE declined 3-4 p2p full out offers from MM. Honestly don't know what makes them think they'll match up against MM in F2p tho, CP would have a better chance.

Yo ******, you're being a ******. Cut that out.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Lul whut! You think Ckyl3 leads MM now because he was granted slave rank?

cKYL3 is my boy and he's accomplished more than any other warlord.