Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Trepidation

Steven

Who winz0r  

60 members have voted

1. 1. who wil winz00rr????

• Zenith
    • Trepidation

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TP, seen you guys beat TR and WAR and dF?? i believe

loldf who couldn't beat us in p2p get real.

For my good homies in Trepidation *Cough* I'd have to say this is in your favor.

Soz Josh and Lawson, you're out experienced in this one:\

Idk if there is a kid in TP who can't tank. I only remember Defiance smacking Trepidation in Mini's way back when. Now they're excellent. Props.

Trepidation has this one.

I like all the Chaotic jumping on this one, the bandwagon. No doubt they would side with TP even if TP were the underdogs. Yes, Zenith are the underdogs but it makes it that much more fun. Good luck guys.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

'Zenith' and 'P2P' should not be used in the same sentence ever, unless it's "Zenith getting raped on their P2P trip"

Are you kidding me? Zenith beat Chaotic with two less in P2P, we beat Chaotic, Carnage, IR all the time and we give Fatality great fights also. Not sure where you have been the last month but we have been wrecking P2P up lately, don't fet fooled by Chaotics topics lol.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

'Zenith' and 'P2P' should not be used in the same sentence ever, unless it's "Zenith getting raped on their P2P trip"

Raped? Read our last topic bro :confused:

Anyways, im probaly gonna go with tp on this one, even if I am zenith. There a great p2p clan, and have a lot more experience. But who know, maybe we'll surprise some people.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I predict Zenith to take the victory.

But then again anything can happen, goodluck to both clans.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Haven't seen Zenith P2P much before personally, but I've fought TP quite a few times in minis and they got some pretty good tanks. I'll vote for TP.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

TP hands down. Zenith has no P2P game at all and cannot win unless out opting a clan +10, etc. TP has this in the bag, broo.

Remember that one fantastic day of the P2P Pure Clan Leauge when Zenith beat Chaotic down 2 people...

Uh-Oh pube face..

I know Zenith's P2p game quite well after being in the clan twice. You cannot stay on piles, and you clump WAY TOO MUCH. After Travis left Zenith, your P2p game went to absolute garbage. Like no troll, it really did. TP knows how to all stay on a pile, tank their invys, and stay on top of things. TP has this 100%. They are a strictly P2p based clan unless they feel like doing a random F2p event. And last I checked, I'd rather be able to grow a beard than look like a 14 year old spastic.

man idk i gotta deliver some pizzas

Woot, you finaly got yourself a job! Now your mother doesn't have to keep paying for your roonskep membership. :D

My decision is based on what I have seen and is actually not biased at all. TP are just alot stronger P2p than Zenith are in my honest opinion. GL to both though.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg