Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

pure clan mvp 2010

Kriminal

As the year is coming to a close, here's a good question. Was there one member of the entire clan world that stood out to you? Your in for a really tough fight? Whether it be the best tank, leader, binder, warrer, or most dedicated, in short who was the best clanner in the whole pure community 2010?

I'll see what you guys say before answering 100% sure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, Furious I'd say. Most dedicated.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Chain or Drunk, if you told me that some ex-th leader would come to cp and make it #1 than you would have been laughed out your way here back then, and even drunk has come a long way and his in-game calling is the best in the game

drunk has come a long way and his in-game calling is the best in the game

Being in CP for your whole clanning career, you are certainly in a position to judge that.

Well when he can take a "bunch of random level 60s in mith" to where they're at, im confident that any other leader in his position probably would have failed

He's our peyton manning as of now

Being in CP for your whole clanning career, you are certainly in a position to judge that.

Well when he can take a "bunch of random level 60s in mith" to where they're at, im confident that any other leader in his position probably would have failed

I'm confident that any leader can win a fight 100 v 65

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I'm confident that any leader can win a fight 100 v 65

Well you mustn't have too much confidence if you can't beat level 60s that were just picked up from GE yesterday

Cmon we did that all the time back then in wilderness!

Chain/Drunk. CP just waited and waited with a tendency of being a "nobody" even though the clan has been open 5 years and finally pulled through and gave other clans a run for their money.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Their are no "good leaders"

a clan can't be run by 1 person, so their is no best of 2010,

Without the others the one leader is nothing, ive been their.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg