Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How MM Stole Christmas

Speshls

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we da best

edit-omfg 300 posts

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

I find it funny because FOE were flaming us for pulling 35 on Sunday, they thought it was the perfect opportunity to challenge us and take the #1 F2P crown from us. We lash back and win a 100v100 loosing only 4 people... I think it's the strongest win in the history of clan wars! You should be ashamed TBH and know your place as #3 F2P...

actually FOE beating FI outopted by 17 in P2P is the strongest win in clw. in f2p, i would say A beating DP outopted by 12+?

anyways, gratz MM. happy holidays!

I find it funny because FOE were flaming us for pulling 35 on Sunday, they thought it was the perfect opportunity to challenge us and take the #1 F2P crown from us. We lash back and win a 100v100 loosing only 4 people... I think it's the strongest win in the history of clan wars! You should be ashamed TBH and know your place as #3 F2P...

actually FOE beating FI outopted by 17 in P2P is the strongest win in clw. in f2p, i would say A beating DP outopted by 12+?

Beating a clan who everyone considers to be the best at matched opts only losing 4 people is pretty big imo lol.

This will probably be the last full out in a long time with FOE. Was a joke imo.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Well I think it's a record, only loosing 4 people in a full out 100v90, also I think it's probably the most impressive win in a full out. The other wins were good, but common... 100v90 and only 4 people die, how is that even possible considering we were in 1 def cap?