Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How MM Stole Christmas

Speshls

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew you would win tbh. Foe just dont match many clans in F2P with matched opts.

Gj mm. Expected outcome, not disappointing tbh.

Sorry but Fi cant match in either and thats why you guys are so desperate on accepting people over 30 defence.

I don't believe he ever claimed that Fatality was one of the clans that foe could not match up against in matched options. Ignorant twelve year old such as yourself, deserve to contract HIV rather than be granted internet access to spew the **** that you may consider words. Only an idiot such as yourself would make a bold, and ungrounded statement that fatality accepts applicants with 30+ defence or greater on the sole premise that they cannot match foe or MM in controlled fights. Rarely do i snap at stupidity, but your condition goes beyond that and so i applaud you sir.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

Knew you would win tbh. Foe just dont match many clans in F2P with matched opts.

Gj mm. Expected outcome, not disappointing tbh.

Sorry but Fi cant match in either and thats why you guys are so desperate on accepting people over 30 defence.

I don't believe he ever claimed that Fatality was one of the clans that foe could not match up against in matched options. Ignorant twelve year old such as yourself, deserve to contract HIV rather than be granted internet access to spew the **** that you may consider words. Only an idiot such as yourself would make a bold, and ungrounded statement that fatality accepts applicants with 30+ defence or greater on the sole premise that they cannot match foe or MM in controlled fights. Rarely do i snap at stupidity, but your condition goes beyond that and so i applaud you sir.

or you could have just said that fi has accepted 30 def even when they were #1 and been over with it. but that works too ;)