Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Goodbye 2010

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(21:53:35) <[101]> w57

(21:53:37) <[101]> ghost hut

(21:53:44) <[101]> help us hit tlp

(21:53:46) <[101]> they crashed

(21:54:55) <[101]> u goign to come?

(21:54:59) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> we just did

(21:55:49) <[101]> If u want fights and to have fun

(21:55:51) <[101]> i will give u locs

(21:55:57) <[101]> to help us when we need it

(21:56:02) <[101]> same with u guys needing help

(21:56:04) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> Alright

You will need more then CT to kill us.

your such a tool lol

Lol, shut up bro. Continue sitting in single until your scouts find a clan to crash. Just close and save yourself the embarrassment.

Anyway, why the **** is my pic of the ancient stat not up on the topic?!?!? *********.

xtdscreenies151632.png

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

your such a tool lol

Yes i am the tool because i asked a clan to hit another clan that was crashing our pkri. Please just leave the pure community because you are a disgrace to your clan and pures in general. Scratch that you are not even a pure so i guess you left the pure community already lol.

You flame almost everyone's topics and fatality's topics more then anyones. You are a disgrace and we are coming after you 2011 full force and i can not wait to crash you every fight when you start pulling 20 to a trip after your members understand how dumb you are. I mean how can you sit in single near drags for 30min periods. I will personally remember the treats and NH tactics you have been doing in past few months, and this time Fatality wont hold back on you like we did 6 months ago when you had your slump. Remember you will slump again the second corey steps down, because he is leaving the clan he has been leading for long time now to scum like you.

Get out of the wild and stick to clan wars where you belong.

All you have is a loud bark..nothing more.

(17:04:39) <Cory|Gotcho> i declared on ya

(17:04:41) <Cory|Gotcho> go check it out

(17:05:19) <[101]> We do not have the ML i am sorry.

(17:05:34) <Cory|Gotcho> you know our ml's are the same right

(17:06:18) <[101]> We have many inactives and many legends/old school on it.

(17:06:42) <Cory|Gotcho> we have elders and honourable ex's on ours too

(17:06:49) <[101]> If i actually closed our ml and took inactives on it we would not come close to you as of right now.

(17:06:58) <Cory|Gotcho> you pulled 50 today

(17:06:59) <Cory|Gotcho> we pulled 55

(17:08:18) <[101]> Please just accept no, i am not lieing when i tell you we would not even come close to pulling as much as you guys.

(17:13:19) <Cory|Gotcho> only excuse id take is

(17:13:29) <Cory|Gotcho> that u admit we have better quality

(17:14:38) <[101]> I am srry would you like me to act like your warlord and tell you to **** off? or Would you like to respectfuly accept that i decline your fullout because we do not have the ML for it.

(17:17:09) <Cory|Gotcho> thats not the real reason

(17:17:14) <Cory|Gotcho> we have the same ml's

(17:17:18) <Cory|Gotcho> we pull almost the same

(17:17:23) <Cory|Gotcho> i just wanna hear the real reason

(17:18:10) <[101]> Remember when i told you few weeks ago about how Fatality pulls are inconsistent depending on when our old school and legends come on.

(17:18:21) <[101]> We can pull 40 1 week and 60+ another.

(17:20:42) <Cory|Gotcho> tell masta evo then

(17:20:42) <Cory|Gotcho> i g2g

know your place dog.

I still do not understand this pointless response. Can you please just get off our topic and learn to talk with respect?

LOL! Who still plays this game

your such a tool lol

Yes i am the tool because i asked a clan to hit another clan that was crashing our pkri. Please just leave the pure community because you are a disgrace to your clan and pures in general. Scratch that you are not even a pure so i guess you left the pure community already lol.

You flame almost everyone's topics and fatality's topics more then anyones. You are a disgrace and we are coming after you 2011 full force and i can not wait to crash you every fight when you start pulling 20 to a trip after your members understand how dumb you are. I mean how can you sit in single near drags for 30min periods. I will personally remember the treats and NH tactics you have been doing in past few months, and this time Fatality wont hold back on you like we did 6 months ago when you had your slump. Remember you will slump again the second corey steps down, because he is leaving the clan he has been leading for long time now to scum like you.

Get out of the wild and stick to clan wars where you belong.

All you have is a loud bark..nothing more.

(17:04:39) <Cory|Gotcho> i declared on ya

(17:04:41) <Cory|Gotcho> go check it out

(17:05:19) <[101]> We do not have the ML i am sorry.

(17:05:34) <Cory|Gotcho> you know our ml's are the same right

(17:06:18) <[101]> We have many inactives and many legends/old school on it.

(17:06:42) <Cory|Gotcho> we have elders and honourable ex's on ours too

(17:06:49) <[101]> If i actually closed our ml and took inactives on it we would not come close to you as of right now.

(17:06:58) <Cory|Gotcho> you pulled 50 today

(17:06:59) <Cory|Gotcho> we pulled 55

(17:08:18) <[101]> Please just accept no, i am not lieing when i tell you we would not even come close to pulling as much as you guys.

(17:13:19) <Cory|Gotcho> only excuse id take is

(17:13:29) <Cory|Gotcho> that u admit we have better quality

(17:14:38) <[101]> I am srry would you like me to act like your warlord and tell you to **** off? or Would you like to respectfuly accept that i decline your fullout because we do not have the ML for it.

(17:17:09) <Cory|Gotcho> thats not the real reason

(17:17:14) <Cory|Gotcho> we have the same ml's

(17:17:18) <Cory|Gotcho> we pull almost the same

(17:17:23) <Cory|Gotcho> i just wanna hear the real reason

(17:18:10) <[101]> Remember when i told you few weeks ago about how Fatality pulls are inconsistent depending on when our old school and legends come on.

(17:18:21) <[101]> We can pull 40 1 week and 60+ another.

(17:20:42) <Cory|Gotcho> tell masta evo then

(17:20:42) <Cory|Gotcho> i g2g

know your place dog.

I quoted coz i felt like it and I thought I would put something here to get you reading and waste your time and make it seem like an important post, since your reading this anyway, hi rofl how u doin'

Exactly right 101, your oldschools prob made up 15 people of your pull today.

We had a 97 ML 2 weeks ago when Corey asked me for full out. Once Fatality's ML was actually clear we had a 71 remaining ML as of last week. Like i said we had many inactive legends and oldschool members on our ML. We peaked 56 today with a 74 ML...

My Current Stats: 96-Attack 99-Strength 99-Range 99-Mage 99-HP 99-Pray

nice account, is it still 35 def, jwing

no flame ive been out of the pure world for about 2 weeks now

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

Actually once i noticed how almost every pure clan is turning into HF at preps/minis i got 45 def on 101 Sins and gave it to VH leader. Now i have my 1 def pure like pures are suppose to be. Man was i dumb trying to actually make topics saying 25-35 defence was a pure. FOE+MM were right to the fullest extent.

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

It's 45 def now and he doesn't use that account. He has a 1 def pure named 101 SlNS. I had to respond for him because I want his nuts in my mouth.

Edit: **** he answered first. **** you Adam.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

It's 45 def now and he doesn't use that account. He has a 1 def pure named 101 SlNS. I had to respond for him because I want his nuts in my mouth.

You want what? :mellow:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

God you're slow!

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

God you're slow!

...We should play some pokemon after this.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

God you're slow!

...We should play some pokemon after this.

You're always so horny. Your ***** gets hard so quick.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

good job today fi. good to see you pulling the same as us. to bad you use the numbers to hunt CT, WAR, and other meds.

lol.

see you a bunch next year =)

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Your info for our fight is completely wrong. We started with 42, and we ended with ~35 because we told everyone to run into Clan Wars since FOE+TLP were rushing lol.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Get out of the wild and stick to clan wars where you belong. Also i am so proud of you that you can threaten me and the other fatality ranks about not have fights with you. Is it really hard to understand... We do not vs clans that have immature ranks or that have no respect for the pure community in general.

quit acting intelligent lol, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. i wasnt planning on responding to this but your idiocy makes it irresistable...(ssj ur welcome in advance for the attention i know u love it brotha)

was unaware crashing was nh lol, i mean people tele on your trips and nothing happens to them, why should we remotely care about crashing you? are you afraid of being bullied around? i mean, when you dont accept fights with us in either server for months at a time when we pull similar, wouldnt you be irritated as well? the fact that you use every clan around you to try to beat the competition doesn't help your case either; you did it to ir, and im sure zenith and ct have been asked after reading this topic. i was unaware walking around in clw/bh spamming useless stuff was any different than chillin in single asking for run-ins or waiting for the few times you leave safe, but if you see it differently i guess i can't help you... and you're telling us to stay in clan wars? u spend 3/4 of ur trip there every week so dunno what leverage that insult gained over us

tlp wouldnt slump if cory stepped down lol, hes basically been inactive for the past 3 months and in that time we have blossomed quite nicely... he isnt stepping down any time soon so i guess ull have to wait another year to initiate any of your threats :(

even some of ur ranks think ur funny too (ill censor the name cuz i like the guy)

[16:14:22] <MASTA_EVO> lol its all good

[16:14:55] <*******> guess they think it makes members feel like they won

[16:15:02] <*******> it's w/e sorry though

[16:16:43] <MASTA_EVO> its cool

[16:16:53] <MASTA_EVO> shame other fi ranks cant be real

[16:17:04] <*******> tell me about it lol

cya in 2011 boys