Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Goodbye 2010

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rip

last time i checked you got destroyed in a full out, utterly destroyed lol. ******* piece of garbage.

Eh, atleast we keep trying and keep giving it our all. We still go out on the weekends and tear **** up so really didn't hurt us at all.

Glad to see FI is doing well. (R0LF)

lol 96-0, if that's what u achieve by giving it your all, i'm just going to keep my mouth shut from laughing.

They were the better clan, what can I say? I'm thankful though, that Foe hasn't been in a slump for the last 3 years ;)

3 years.. is a bit exaggerated lol considering we wooped FOE's asses in an F2P full out less than 3 years ago ;) unless your saying we can woop FOE in a slump :)

rip

last time i checked you got destroyed in a full out, utterly destroyed lol. ******* piece of garbage.

Eh, atleast we keep trying and keep giving it our all. We still go out on the weekends and tear **** up so really didn't hurt us at all.

Glad to see FI is doing well. (R0LF)

lol 96-0, if that's what u achieve by giving it your all, i'm just going to keep my mouth shut from laughing.

They were the better clan, what can I say? I'm thankful though, that Foe hasn't been in a slump for the last 3 years ;)

lol good one 0br i think u r even believing your own lies now :)

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

lots of anger

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Wrong, Addy and Goon Jr. theres at least 2 of them

Wtf, you memberlist got like 40+ lvl 90s, half of them must be 25+ defence, think before you speak...

Any way, good job Fatality! :D

Runehead calculates summoning into the combat level that it states on the memberlist. Fi has hardly any summoning though so I see how you wouldn't understand that.

2hf89vmye8.gif