Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brb Calling Carnage

Duval

Lmao, Ok. So kicking us duval that is classed as returning? Your saying if we team, your going to rag us. I don't think thats the excuse here, I think your banks were more than hurt. Guess what, We towered Wheres eop, and they logged in right beside you. So Congratz ch+Eop. We'll team if you team buddy. We won that 2 hour war, it was carnage, and Zenith left in the cluster, we finally called off returning, after you guys were cleared. You didn't even post pictures of that fight. Why? Because YOU ONE ******* ITEMED. Most pathetic clan sir.

What?

When did EOP and Ch team? Want the logs with me and Preschool? We had a run-in with EOP, something you can't do without Carnage. You really should try using your brains. You ran out of return sets as well, I'm sure Josh's lvl 72 in mithril's bank is damaged.

All I care about is that we had fun.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, Ok. So kicking us duval that is classed as returning? Your saying if we team, your going to rag us. I don't think thats the excuse here, I think your banks were more than hurt. Guess what, We towered Wheres eop, and they logged in right beside you. So Congratz ch+Eop. We'll team if you team buddy. We won that 2 hour war, it was carnage, and Zenith left in the cluster, we finally called off returning, after you guys were cleared. You didn't even post pictures of that fight. Why? Because YOU ONE ******* ITEMED. Most pathetic clan sir.

When did EoP team with us in any fight? I'll admit I was wrong IF you can show me video proof of EoP and Chaotic teaming together. We have plenty of Carnage + Zenith. And yes, there are pictures of that fight, l2look.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

101220013914.png

IS THIS A JOKE LOL? FURIOUS A RANK IN CHAOTIC RETURNING WITH NO ITEMS AND SHRIMPS! L0L

thats me, and I picked up the shrimps.

Furious has a 1b bank don't insult him. kid dying next to me only has a crossbow so who cares

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

ch getting numbers, Z getting numbers,

Carnage step your game up bro's, every 1 pulling 40+ but you guys, :(

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

When did EoP team with us in any fight? I'll admit I was wrong IF you can show me video proof of EoP and Chaotic teaming together. We have plenty of Carnage + Zenith. And yes, there are pictures of that fight, l2look.

Every fight there, EOP was around. Carnage wasn't even around us, when we fought you. But eop was sure in hell around you. Your gear just prooved what kind of clan you are. Your kicking a zenith member, AFTER the fight was already over. Congratz, claiming a fake win, and 0 iteming. Anyone wanna join chaotic with me?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Incase Zenith haven't noticed yet, you're one of our main targets atm for teaming with CP. Every time we hit you you say Ch called us, but you have yet to notice that we have 2-3 spies/leaks in your clan that allow us to rush you whenever we want.

Judging by Ch's superior pull today, there was no need for them to team with us to fight you. Also, it wasn't Ch + EoP vs Z + C, i'm pretty sure we ended before that fight even happened.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Incase Zenith haven't noticed yet, you're one of our main targets atm for teaming with CP. Every time we hit you you say Ch called us, but you have yet to notice that we have 2-3 spies/leaks in your clan that allow us to rush you whenever we want.

Judging by Ch's superior pull today, there was no need for them to team with us to fight you. Also, it wasn't Ch + EoP vs Z + C, i'm pretty sure we ended before that fight even happened.

Well said. And yes, Carnage was right behind you every step of the way, Zenith. When we fight Carnage, whose there? Zenith! When we fight Zenith, whose there? Carnage! It's pretty stupid flaming EoP when they alone could clear you and Carnage. ****ing with EoP is like a level 3 trying to get to Jad.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

i'm not going to say anything, but i know zenith had more then 20 members, i'd appreciate that if you edited it in. good job today except for the 0-2 iteming, good luck next week let's get a fight with just you and us :) and it'd show maturity if you could edit in 34 to zenith's "20" starting because we got a cc count before that.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Every fight there, EOP was around. Carnage wasn't even around us, when we fought you. But eop was sure in hell around you. Your gear just prooved what kind of clan you are. Your kicking a zenith member, AFTER the fight was already over. Congratz, claiming a fake win, and 0 iteming. Anyone wanna join chaotic with me?

im down

i'm not going to say anything, but i know zenith had more then 20 members, i'd appreciate that if you edited it in. good job today except for the 0-2 iteming, good luck next week let's get a fight with just you and us :) and it'd show maturity if you could edit in 34 to zenith's "20" starting because we got a cc count before that.

We try, but your leaders never want a fight. Go complain to your leaders that you want fights with us, so they can actually respond to our pm's.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Incase Zenith haven't noticed yet, you're one of our main targets atm for teaming with CP.

We have never teamed with zenith. No need i mean ask your spies about our pulls lately.....

Again, why must you involve Cp in everything...

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

i hope this is a joke.. ch ur just lieing to ur self and ur member everyone knows wht happens. u got cleared. carnage wasnt teaming with zenith. i swear to god how many times do we have to clear u

All of our members were there. They saw us clear you. How do we lie to our members, when they see it with their own eyes? Just stop.. Making yourself look bad..

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Lol i knew they would sit here a lie you lost Carnage and Zenith GET OVER It. ask the Fi that was there sniping or Tayyab and Pins who was sniping You guys got "served" :]

WE DIDNT ******* ASK EOP TO HIT YOU CANT YOU READ or do you live in a damn cave?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..