Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brb Calling Carnage

Duval

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, we canceled the run in when you said EOP was acing because just yesterday you had EOP hit Zenith when you planned a run in. We're not stupid, like you guys. Better luck next time, Chaotic! Thanks for trying!

Did you not read Loki? Suwoop just said they have spies/scouts on Zenith at all times, and will hit them whenever they please. It's Zenith's fault for flaming them, and crashing their fights.

Here, now read Loki.

Incase Zenith haven't noticed yet, you're one of our main targets atm for teaming with CP. Every time we hit you you say Ch called us, but you have yet to notice that we have 2-3 spies/leaks in your clan that allow us to rush you whenever we want.

Judging by Ch's superior pull today, there was no need for them to team with us to fight you. Also, it wasn't Ch + EoP vs Z + C, i'm pretty sure we ended before that fight even happened.

You mean like how Zenith crashed our fight and you blamed us, claiming we teamed?

If you want to have a run in with us again, clear yourself of spies or make sure Zenith is busy, and have no one ACing it. You guys got a whole 2 weeks to rebuild bank, good luck. Keep bringing those invites who teleport on your trip too! ;P

And how Zenith was always one step behind Carnage, and Carnage one step behind Zenith the whole trip? Seems fishy. C0p admitted to teleing, and I believe he is booted for the 7th time, without another chance. I don't know about Jr yet. Don't worry we'll be out next weekend, and the weekend after that as well. See ya there.

Edit: Thanks for my 200th post Loki. <3

No, I didn't mean your members I said your invites lol. (Im Gentle DW, tellies every day when he attempts to brid at varrock.)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Not trying to start any problems, but you guys should really pay closer attention to your invites/apps/intros/etc. I had this kid named Im Gentle Dw tele from me like 4-5 times, then Aid ltd teled once or twice. :L

But anyway, look forward to continue fighting you guys. Rivalries are fun. :)

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Can you show us pictures Bryan? If you cannot provide any matierial witness then there isnt anything we can do about teleporting. :/ Sorry if they did tele.

Nah lol, I tried but I'm on new laptop and for some reason hotkeys aren't working on this one? You know how to fix is so hotkeys work, I even had prt sc enabled and still doesn't work.

Edit: I was just saying it as more of a "for future reference" kinda thing, ya know.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Incase Zenith haven't noticed yet, you're one of our main targets atm for teaming with CP. Every time we hit you you say Ch called us, but you have yet to notice that we have 2-3 spies/leaks in your clan that allow us to rush you whenever we want.

Judging by Ch's superior pull today, there was no need for them to team with us to fight you. Also, it wasn't Ch + EoP vs Z + C, i'm pretty sure we ended before that fight even happened.

Congratz man. You can't compete with FOE, or MM anymore so your targeting Med clans. Good to know EOP feels threatned by us. And the spies, I ain't even worried. We've never teamed with CP, 3 weeks ago it was a big cluster. But I guess you guys consider that teaming, so I'll consider you and CH teaming in the cluster today.

We've been competing with Foe and MM for months now :mellow:

If I were you I would watch the attitude and look at other clan's topics to see what EOP is known for, because you won't like it and I'd hate to do it to you.

We did not team with Ch. They just ****** you up, that's all.

Oh no. PLEASE DONT GET MARTY TO HACK OUR SITE LIKE HE HACKED IR. Is that what your talking about "Being known for that"?

Pretty sure he was talking about crashing.

Can you show us pictures Bryan? If you cannot provide any matierial witness then there isnt anything we can do about teleporting. :/ Sorry if they did tele.

Nah lol, I tried but I'm on new laptop and for some reason hotkeys aren't working on this one? You know how to fix is so hotkeys work, I even had prt sc enabled and still doesn't work.

Edit: I was just saying it as more of a "for future reference" kinda thing, ya know.

Thanks, I'll let ranks know to keep an eye out on them. Sorry to say, I don't know how to help you there. :< Hope we can develope a more "friendly" rivalry with you, though. Lol. :wacko:

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

im gentle dw is an app and was declined instantly . So end your **** carnage goodfight see you next weekend Again.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Was 2v1 - Zenith were literally all n ranging and returning in rags - so keep putting that against us.

At least our members return and don't back out of a fight after dying twice.

Cute spams telling me to give up and stop trying to tank you guys though - Thanks for the fight Z. Disappointing you decided to stop so early.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Was 2v1 - Zenith were literally all n ranging and returning in rags - so keep putting that against us.

Cute spams telling me to give up and stop trying to tank you guys though - Thanks for the fight Z. Disappointing you decided to stop so early.

Zenith don't need to return over 9000 times like CH do. We can tank perfectly fine and we don't get 1 banged like most of your members. Your entire clan relies on returning sets. I, personally, used 3 returning sets and got 5-7 kills.

Also, we left because you returned in 40k gear. We have 20+ pictures of you in rags/f2p.

Thanks for the lootations earlier on, though :)

Edit:

We also went after C. It wasn't just CH ;)

l0ls.jpg

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Zenith don't need to return over 9000 times like CH do. We can tank perfectly fine and we don't get 1 banged like most of your members. Your entire clan relies on returning sets. I, personally, used 3 returning sets and got 5-7 kills.

Also, we left because you returned in 40k gear. We have 20+ pictures of you in rags/f2p.

Thanks for the lootations earlier on, though :)

Edit:

We also went after C. It wasn't just CH ;)

So when the fight dragged down to CA, after Carnage's big regroup and there was no Zenith left except for raggers and 1 itemers, why was there no Zenith attacking Carnage? The few Zenith that were there were either hiding in the trees behind Carnage, or inside CA dieing.

But thanks you for the support and bumps. :D

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg