Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most improved clan of 2010

Taze

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for MPC's

1)IR - managed to keep an average pull of 40~ after they reopened, and had a hype peak of 70~.

2)Carnage - demolished the whole MPC and peaked at 67, closed. Reopened 4 months ago, and is now back to 40~ pulls, dominating MPC again.

3)Zenith - Went through hardships, built up to where they are now, and they earned where they are right now. Showed everyone that they aren't massers by going from 30 to 45 pulls and keeping the pulls constant. Has definitely improved a lot.

4)CPR, did very well at the start of the year, had a slump and a hype peak during summer. Peak ended and they're currently rebuilding, so overall I think they stayed steady.

5)Chaotic - Too shaky, they mass recruit, slump, repeat. They've improved from going LPC to MPC, but that's it. They're not doing much besides that.

I want to put TR/WAR before CPR, but I don't really know how much they have improved. They have improved though.

--------------------

1)Fatality - Went from slumping to peaking at 70~? pulls and are at a steady 50-60 pull.

2)TLP, improved their F2P game and are close to competing for #1 p2p pure clan

3)EOP, has improved their P2P game, and have kept constant pulls.

4)FOE - improved during summer, then went back to their average 70-80 pulls.

5)CP - Majority of the year was barely competing with other clans in their division, starting to do great so they're improved for sure.

6)MM - Hasn't really improved, they're still the old great MM that have their fun on PK trips and defend their title as #1 F2P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Tlp - Amazing in P2P (Tlp vs Mm P2P full out would be great), stepped up in F2P big time (consistent pulls)

Eop - Wayyy more quality then from the start of 2010, been consistent since like June, Also stepped it up in P2P

Carnage - Best P2P MPC by a mile, great leadership/members

Cp - Stepped there f2p game up(organization) from earlier in 2010, although they're more quantity than quality right now IMO. Also been doing more P2P?

Fi - I think they have a shot to go a long way in P2P. tough to beat. Great returners

Ch/Z not so sure about them. but they both came a long way

MM - Ended 2009 as #1 F2P, Ended 2010 as #1 F2P - Overall had a good year, closed E, dissolved FOEOP alliance.

FOE - Ended 2009 as #2 F2P, Ended 2010 as #3 F2P - Had a few very poor trips, few embarrassing moments (100/96), on the other hand they had a descent summer. Had to ally with EOP in September though :/

FI - Bad year for FI, pulls have fallen, suffered the loss of leaders and the appointment of a controversial one. Had a very bad slump how ever there rebuilding

EOP - Had a bit of a masser reputation, with medium to lowish pulls. That turned right around and there showing quality. Easily #4 F2P right now.

TLP - Suffered from that failure of a fullout with FOE. That hit them quite hard and put them into a bit of a slump, how ever there recovering and are starting to become a player again

CP - Went from zero to hero overnight, currently #2 F2P. Had a boring year until November.

IR - constant 40 pulls, apart from that moment when you were flavour of the month... Bad boring year IMO

C - Started off well, then closed, now reopened and regaining your former glory.

CH - Are you even a year old? How ever starting from summer, you grew up then CPR stomped you down to 9 man pulls. Once CPR offed you for a while you grew up rather quickly now your doing well. Over all quite a stressful but eventful year for CH.

CPR - Massed up at the start of the year, then suddenly died after that full-out with C. Grew rapidly in summer when the leaders returned, peaked at the end of summer then shot back down when your most active, handsome and charismatic leader left. Currently in hell and not going out on real pk trips.

Z - Came out of no where, from what I hear your doing well atm.

WAR - Possibly my favourite clan (other than MM ofc), currently doing well... Not really done anything spectacular yet though.

DF - Open, Close, Open, Close, Open, Close, Open, Close, Open, Close, Open, Close x20

Overall I'd give best year to..... MM, CP, EOP, as there the only clans that haven't had problems this year. The only clans to improve!

Crylamity

Come on Mr. Mod o.O

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg