Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OLD WILDY/FREE TRADE THOUGHTS

2chainz

Good if you like wildy and old school pking (who doesnt?) Bad for pures if you're just in it for the money, for obvious reasons. Good for high risking mains, finally getting the loot they deserve. And good thing the prices on things will go down.

TH IS MY ONE

Good if you like wildy and old school pking (who doesnt?) Bad for pures if you're just in it for the money, for obvious reasons. Good for high risking mains, finally getting the loot they deserve. And good thing the prices on things will go down.

Facepalm, no idea what this topic is about. Learn to actually click the links to get an idea, or just refrain from posting your +1 please.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Facepalm, no idea what this topic is about. Learn to actually click the links to get an idea, or just refrain from posting your +1 please.

what's your thoughts?

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

what's your thoughts?

I posted it on another thread. Exact same as what the dude on the forums said, gain another +1 in the record books and then move on to Stellar Dawn leaving RS the same as they did RSC. Could be wrong, but thats what I think

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

The topic is named

"OLD WILDY/FREE TRADE THOUGHTS"

So I stated my thoughts, ********. Only thing you posted about was that my comment was off topic. So was yours.

TH IS MY ONE

Pretty sure with this update they're saying more rock and roll mcdonalds.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS

TH IS MY ONE