Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs Carnage P2P Prep

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go Johnie boy!

I want that 300m when trade limits are gone my favorite Senior Honored Member.

We could probably arrange that o.O. I might drop the prices of my "services" to since things are gonna be alot easier here soon. Watch I'll be the first banned with this new system they are talking about lmfao

I expect $ more than anyone :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

You go Johnie boy!

We could probably arrange that o.O. I might drop the prices of my "services" to since things are gonna be alot easier here soon. Watch I'll be the first banned with this new system they are talking about lmfao

Nah, Shawn has owed me 300m for months. You aren't getting anything.

15zs5ro.jpg

You go Johnie boy!

IT WAS A JOKE!! I do not lmfao, but I might anyways. To fill anyone in thats curious. One time I went into his IRC and offered him 300m to kick a dude I thought was FI. Ended up not being FI and I got Trolled! lmfao

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

You go Johnie boy!

IT WAS A JOKE!! I do not lmfao, but I might anyways. To fill anyone in thats curious. One time I went into his IRC and offered him 300m to kick a dude I thought was FI. Ended up not being FI and I got Trolled! lmfao

He was Fi lmfao

15zs5ro.jpg

Well done Fi.

Carnage seemed to lack their usual gameplay though :P - Hopefully they can continue to keep the momentum rolling in clw and whatnot.

Off topic: Happy holidays to all.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?