Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Referendum discussion/possibilties for clans in 2011

`Rage

I believe this is something that we could have never hoped for, and if it is what Jagex claims it will be, will spring life back into the pure community. Tons of pures will be made, clans will be formed, clans will grow. Every-world-wilderness will greatly reduce crashing, which will (hopefully) reduce clan tensions, which should restore honor as the most important aspect of a pure clan. This community will grow, which will bring more attention to pures and pure clanning, which will keep our community strong.

I have hope.

This.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, time to start trainin up some extra spies.

heard u got voted best warlord as a troll

heard u keep asking chain for mod powers on cp forums but hes not givin them too you

ouch

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Well, time to start trainin up some extra spies.

heard u got voted best warlord as a troll

heard u keep asking chain for mod powers on cp forums but hes not givin them too you

ouch

icwhatudidthere

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

We have spies in every clan, so we'll benefit the most.

:banana:

Not atm, I got swept from Foe. ):

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I have an idea.

Unless clans are going to be old school and actually get clean run ins at gdz, the pure community could pick 6 worlds where they would pk in on Saturday then like 6 to pk in on Sunday.

I'm not sure whether most clans would want to step away from this because it's just like BH and PVP where you can only pk in certain worlds, but I don't know.

Tell me what you guys think.

**** off is what I think

Pking with your clan was never meant to be about running into other clans. Fun when it happened but it was usually to kill solo'ers and get loot.

what `scott said

Arp-1.png

The return of 'secret' mass locations! And getting suprise sex'd logging into your first world after massing because a bold level 3 character with a bronze woodcutting axe followed you from your massing spot to your log out DD. Yes!

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.