Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP F2P Prep w/ CP

Mayor

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is 100% ******** sorry to say, you won 2 rounds against us how did you get the other 2?

stop being a stereotypical ex-sd

just say gf and move on....

Why should i say gf?, as if rushing us with full opts and not sitting is not bad enough, they have the nerve to post a deceitful topic. I understand your entitle to post your victories but making up lies is not on and disrespectful.

I pmed one of your leaders demanding for you to stay on your side instead of walking right up next to us and getting your piles as we drop twice, yet you still don't listen. If you cant cooperate, then neither will we =\

The 4-1 is an inside joke, you wouldn't understand.. we were laughing our asses off when the world dced on two separate occasions and it was 10v10 twice so we added it in for funnies, if you want it removed ill tell him to switch it tomorrow but you and your clan both know what happened so who cares? There are no lies on this topic if you want to get down to the nitty gritty

Why would we get first piles if your dropping what if our pile sat?, we were simply telling you to hurry up. Its funny how you act like pricks when you have more people, i remember PCL we had more then you and we matched your opts and then when you picked up on some numbers you would not drop and fight us matched.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

This topic is 100% ******** sorry to say, you won 2 rounds against us how did you get the other 2?

Why should i say gf?, as if rushing us with full opts and not sitting is not bad enough, they have the nerve to post a deceitful topic. I understand your entitle to post your victories but making up lies is not on and disrespectful.

I pmed one of your leaders demanding for you to stay on your side instead of walking right up next to us and getting your piles as we drop twice, yet you still don't listen. If you cant cooperate, then neither will we =\

The 4-1 is an inside joke, you wouldn't understand.. we were laughing our asses off when the world dced on two separate occasions and it was 10v10 twice so we added it in for funnies, if you want it removed ill tell him to switch it tomorrow but you and your clan both know what happened so who cares? There are no lies on this topic if you want to get down to the nitty gritty

Why would we get first piles if your dropping what if our pile sat?, we were simply telling you to hurry up. Its funny how you act like pricks when you have more people, i remember PCL we had more then you and we matched your opts and then when you picked up on some numbers you would not drop and fight us matched.

So why when we had the first round, you pulled like 48~, lose 2 rounds, and then pull 32~?

We aint dropping from a maintained 50. You know you've lost then.

F A M I L Y
More then just a clan.
www.clan-ai.us

p2ppker.gif

youtubepg.gif

oh snap dont mess w\ control they will ddos you bro

Quite immature of you. I guess I can generalize your entire clan as mains, seeing as you have BvB and others. See how that works? :blush:

your attempt at making your self sound smart has failed you.

btw where your honored member go?

owait...

Torag 1 Chaz 0 lololololololol

gj couldnt make it >.<

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Lol the last round was a joke, I was there to witness it and from what I saw it were only flames from TLP's side towards CP who is giving them a prep dispite being ddosed and what not. There's no respect whatsoever anymore..

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

So why when we had the first round, you pulled like 48~, lose 2 rounds, and then pull 32~?

We aint dropping from a maintained 50. You know you've lost then.

It's easy to understand that we lost so many. Being ddosed constantly that we switched vent 3 times, switched worlds 3 times, people obviously have places to go. We wasted almost 2 hours on a prep that should have lasted 45 minutes or less. People plan their schedule around our preps so they can go to it. If something goes wrong and it is an hour off schedule, they obviously have to leave. Btw our max pull was 53~ at 2nd round. That's the one that got ddosed the first time.

People in CP have lives, they have places to go. I personally had to go eat dinner in the middle of the fight because of how long it took for you guys to drop, then you guys didn't drop.

You not dropping shows the maturity of your leadership. We would have dropped for you.

Also flaming doesn't help your situation.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

So i found the out the whole story

CP beats tlp round 1

TLP beats cp round 2

A kid by the name of killumanti ddos CP vent and rs worlds, i wouldnt know how he could do that but both clans had to hop to 5 worlds to finally get a fight.

On the 3rd round CP lost many members but there were still enough for a good fight, but TLP rushes with 15 more ops even though it was matched.

Nothing to be Proud of TLP

And CP there is no reason to be on this topic and wasting your time, you know what happend, who cares what everyone else thinks go on with your day.

Nonetheless good job on round 2 TLP hopefully one day we can have a Fair fight.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"