Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Never thought i would make a topic here

Arie

Yo PureWarefare,

My name is Arie from the Netherlands. You might know me as Pure Ellie. My gender is male btw, for those who didnt know that. I am looking for a good clan that does do f2p + p2p trips. I prefer p2p but it is nice to do some f2p too somethimes.

I recently came back and joined C, with the intention that it would be my final clan. A few days after my acceptance, they closed sadly enough.

So i am looking for a new clan, were i can spend my last days of rs. I am pretty experienced with warring and pking. Been leader of Fi, so i have some leadership skills also.

I currently have 2 account. I prefer playing on the low level account. My short term goal is to achieve mage 94 on it.

The reason i post a topic on here is, i been away for a long time and i am not very up to date clan wise.

statspureellie.png

dutchiestats.png

I won't be very active in a clan, since i am a very busy man in real life.

If you give auto reply's or some stupid sentences, you make your clan look less attractive. Keep that in mind.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Last Pures. We focus on P2P and are considered the #2 P2P clan, but we are still pretty active in F2P, for example today we beat Corrupt Pures in a F2P prep and we have the weekly F2P Saturday trip, so I think the balance between F2P/P2P should fit your requirement. A lot of ex-Carnage have applied for TLP too. We're aiming to push on in 2011 and climb the ranks in F2P and P2P and I'm confident someone of your experience could have a big impact towards achieving our goals.

Good luck whatever you decide Arie.

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

We don't do the F2P that you are looking for but have a more mature community that could make up for it. We are fairly dominant at the P2P aspect of the game.

Check us out at #clan-cpr or www.Crimson-Project.com if interested.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Hey Arie, pretty sad that you left the sexy green in Fatality.

You were a great mate of mine now you don't even say hi?

And not to mention with the return of Karils, Fred, Imp4u, Flabby and some others I was surely convinced we would be seeing your face for good.

Come back home babe.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Hey Arie, pretty sad that you left the sexy green in Fatality.

You were a great mate of mine now you don't even say hi?

And not to mention with the return of Karils, Fred, Imp4u, Flabby and some others I was surely convinced we would be seeing your face for good.

Come back home babe.

Yeah we were great mates :-) I take everything in consideration, thanks for leaving a reply on my topic. I appreciate that, since i still consider you as a friend.

Yo Arie, I've spoke to you before as you were mates with Taze from Defiance.

I really think you should try Hysteria, we're balanced in both servers as you said.

#Hysteria is our IRC channel and I really doubt you care about our ingame CC but it's 'Hy Channel'

Most importantly our website is http://www.Hysteria-Rs.com

:] Thanks for reading, also...If you want to chat more my IRC Nick is usually [Hy]Mitch or [Hy]Mitch`BNC

Would also like to add in:

`Experienced Staff

`Open 3 days with almost 50 ML

`Need more Dedicated members with a lot of experience :]

You THE Arie :o

Good luck, I would suggest CP. BUT your topic says you're into P2p, although CP is getting better in P2p. I'll have to say Fatality, they're one of the best P2p clans around. They pull a solid 50 man on Sundays, own hard in even opts and the list goes on.

Hows life?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Dude Arie, I thought you were in Fi? Damn. Sucks about Carnage thought they'd be open for a while.

But you should check out Control. We could sure use someone as talented as you are. Zulu and I would also love to have you along our side :) Check us out at #ctrl http://control-rs.com PM me if you want to chat.

If not, maybe check out Fatality again? Who knows.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Try out Hysteria we are a new clan that will be on the rise. We are going to be maining P2P but we have a staff that can sure as hell pull off F2P due to what has been done in the past.

Try it out.

#hysteria

www.hysteria-rs.com

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png