Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Tribulation Minis

Roman

Will update this frequently hopefully, i apologize ahead of time, my members have horrible music taste.

Long ass round vs team downfall

Gay Kids (CP)

Quick reminder to CP, if you're gonna leave after 2nd round, at least close your cc or we'll get our 3rd fight crashing your inners again. Thanks.

The Return of 2 Round Hysterical

Fatality X2

Outbreak

Hysterical (cool kidz)

WAR (2 round quit)

TLP/Omega (aka free 1 bangs)

Team Downfall

Team Barragely

Trepidation

WAR

Fatality

Team Omega

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder TR's never made it anywhere.

OMG COOL!!!!!

bro are you mad or something that Tr is ganna be cooler than you by posting more minis on pure warfare where everyones opinion means alot to me

Whoever vidded that Fatality fight is a huge joke, didn't even get smited and he lost pray while he got piled.

Then died with 4 phoenix necklaces, ROOFFFFFLLLLLLL.

JOIN TRIBULATION GOOD WARRERS GUIZ!

LOLOL next round he dies again when EVERYONE but 1 mage on him is DDS speccing him.

Praying range when nobody on him is even ranging. They had 1 ranger that entire mini.

TAKE THAT VIDEO DOWN ROFL

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Whoever vidded that Fatality fight is a huge joke, didn't even get smited and he lost pray while he got piled.

Then died with 4 phoenix necklaces, ROOFFFFFLLLLLLL.

JOIN TRIBULATION GOOD WARRERS GUIZ!

If i recall, we banged you guys out like 2 days ago and you left after 1 round, so if we're bad.. you're worse :\

doublefacepalmyh.jpg

We have not lost to Tribulation, considering it'd be on this topic... of 3 mini's.

Heads up guys! We've never mini'd you, because everytime I go to your channel there's 2 OP's and maybe 10 members or so in it... If that, LOOOOOOL.

Also - we've gotten 0-3'd by FOE, we don't leave minis if we lose. Who the hell are you?

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something