Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Tribulation Minis

Roman

We have not lost to Tribulation, considering it'd be on this topic... of 3 mini's.

Heads up guys! We've never mini'd you, because everytime I go to your channel there's 2 OP's and maybe 10 members or so in it... If that, LOOOOOOL.

Also - we've gotten 0-3'd by FOE, we don't leave minis if we lose. Who the hell are you?

I don't get it, you keep editting your post! a second ago it said 30 members wtf! Cmon man! Think of something witty!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

04:13:11) <[Hy]Ow_3_Hit> LOL case in point

(04:13:12) * [Hy]Andre ([email protected]) has left #tribulation

(04:13:14) <[Hy]Ow_3_Hit> like 2 people in here

(04:13:19) <[Hy]Ow_3_Hit> HEADS UP GUYS

(04:13:20) * [Hy]Ow_3_Hit ([email protected]) has left #tribulation

its 5 in the morning dont really know what you want us to do except maybe close 15 times then open another clan

You couldn't even pull 20 to a prep.

Keep bringing up that 1 round, if we had left, it's for a reason. Because you either pulled 4, and we had to sit 10. Your clan is a joke, take a look at your video makers.

Taylor Swift and some garbage tanking, 3/4 the video he's clicking around on orbs. I'D LOVE TO WATCH THAT!

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

We have not lost to Tribulation, considering it'd be on this topic... of 3 mini's.

Heads up guys! We've never mini'd you, because everytime I go to your channel there's 2 OP's and maybe 10 members or so in it... If that, LOOOOOOL.

Also - we've gotten 0-3'd by FOE, we don't leave minis if we lose. Who the hell are you?

cat-look-stupid-crocs.jpg

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You couldn't even pull 20 to a prep.

Keep bringing up that 1 round, if we had left, it's for a reason. Because you either pulled 4, and we had to sit 10. Your clan is a joke, take a look at your video makers.

Taylor Swift and some garbage tanking, 3/4 the video he's clicking around on orbs. I'D LOVE TO WATCH THAT!

What, we've pulled at least 20+ to all our preps, explain wtf. And we average around 10-12 for mini pulls. but WIN! SAY SOMETHING WITTY MAN! YOU CAN DO IT, GET SOMETHING SMART IN BEFORE YOUR POSTING YOUR CLAN SEARCHING TOPIC!

its 5 in the morning dont really know what you want us to do except maybe close 15 times then open another clan

I'm not a rank, nor was I in DF. You're not witty for saying "LULZ CLOSE AND REOPEN SOME MORE! HERPA DERP, I R ORIGINAL!"

You're about 15 years old, unattractive and get baited into being trolled. Your life is now in shambles.

:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Tribulation @ R.I.P

Just because IR closed, it STILL had a bigger ML then you.

I'm not a rank, nor was I in DF. You're not witty for saying "LULZ CLOSE AND REOPEN SOME MORE! HERPA DERP, I R ORIGINAL!"

You're about 15 years old, unattractive and get baited into being trolled. Your life is now in shambles.

Tribulation @ R.I.P

Just because IR closed didn't mean it STILL had a bigger ML then you. Close already, you haven't done **** in like 3 months except lose at mini's.

We lose about 1 outta every 7 minis :(. And if im not mistaken IR went from pulling 72 because of having clans close into you, to like 15? and having fally trips. ******* PCR!

IR was pulling 30-35 to P2P trips, as well as F2P trips. And that is when it closed...

We closed because nobody was able to run the clan, Junior was dealing with IRL ****, and ranks were slowly disappearing due to nobody leading.

Clans don't close into someone.

IR closed into TLP, but only 3-4 came to TLP. Case in point...

People individually chose to come to IR, because they enjoyed the Community or something about it. Notice how nobody has ever closed into you. :[ :[ :[

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tribulation @ R.I.P

Just because IR closed, it STILL had a bigger ML then you.

If I recall properly, IR's last month went a little like this:

Sunday:trip ended by Carnage.

Monday-Friday:declined every prep/mini vs Carnage

Saturday:Lost to CH/Zenith

Sunday:Trip ended by Carnage

Monday-Friday:Declined every prep/mini vs Carnage

Saturday:Lost to CH/Zenith

Sunday:Trip ended by Carnage

Monday-Friday:Accepted your first mini!!!! and lost...

Saturday:Made a comeback and defeated CH??

Sunday:GWAS'd again...

Monday-Friday:Closed.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

IR was pulling 30-35 to P2P trips, as well as F2P trips. And that is when it closed...

We closed because nobody was able to run the clan, Junior was dealing with IRL ****, and ranks were slowly disappearing due to nobody leading.

People individually chose to come to IR, because they enjoyed the Community or something about it. Notice how nobody has ever closed into you. :[ :[ :[

Believe you guys peaked at a mighty 24 for your last trip

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Believe you guys peaked at a mighty 24 for your last trip

Welcome to the troll war loki. Enjoy the ride.

and ow 3 hit, out of the 6 months we've been open, every prep i asked junior for during IR he declined and said ask tomorrow. i mean, :(.

Considering I was there for IR trips, we did not lose every time lmao. We put up some great fights, which both clans loved. To any other MPC it should've been a shame IR closed. We mini'd daily too, you're a pretty failed troll.

and ow 3 hit, out of the 6 months we've been open, every prep i asked junior for during IR he declined and said ask tomorrow. i mean, :(.

Ask Hysteria for a prep, Zenith has now backed out of our Thursday prep. Why don't you fill in their shoes! IR is closed, sorry to let you know! Stop bringing it up. :]

Considering I was there for IR trips, we did not lose every time lmao. We put up some great fights, which both clans loved. To any other MPC it should've been a shame IR closed. We mini'd daily too, you're a pretty failed troll.

no1 liked you.

Enough Pure Warfare trolling, you guys have a great time with your wonderful clan.

You guys have such amazing warring capabilities that are just waiting to blossom. I am sure the videomaker was just having a bad day! :thumbsup:

Ask Hysteria for a prep, Zenith has now backed out of our Thursday prep. Why don't you fill in their shoes! IR is closed, sorry to let you know! Stop bringing it up. :]

Is Intense Redemption died???

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You all lost to Tribulation. Shut up and move the **** on.

Enough Pure Warfare trolling, you guys have a great time with your wonderful clan.

You guys have such amazing warring capabilities that are just waiting to blossom. I am sure the videomaker was just having a bad day! :thumbsup:

Yeah, maybe we'll meet again. Hopefully by then your mini topic is very good! and those level 60's have become level 70's. Seen you soon. <3

I HERE BY CLAIM THIS AS A TR VICTORY, AS A TRIUMPH OVER HYSTERIA. RICK, YOU DID WELL, WE HAVE WON! I SHALL MAKE LEAVE OUR MARK TO SHOW THAT WE HAVE TRIUMPHED!

Shieldwingsblank-1-1-1.png