Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nick Searching Far And Wide

dubijazz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrupt Pures.

We're the most active clan around with daily prep wars, several mini-wars and mid-week pk trips. We use to be 100% F2p but we're now more balanced ~ 30% P2p and 70% F2p. We're improving hella fast in P2p and I'd like YOU to join Corrupt Pures to help us improve our P2p game! Corrupt Pures will full-fill you hunger for action, whatever if it's F2p or P2p. We're simple that active, please check out Corrupt Pures we'll surprise you positive.

Another thing that's worth naming is our Saturday pk trip, they're always hella fun and if you want to experience how it's to be in a uprising clan that is shaking things in the top 3 Corrupt Pures is the that clan. We're currently making history with a solid 100 man pull 4 weeks in row, I'd like you to join in to make history. You'll LOVE it!

Corrupt Pures will provide an active forum with average of 40 users browsing during most part of the day and a hella active internet relay chat (IRC). I could make text wall about our community, ventrilo and IRC. However, I'd like you to introduce yourself on our forum and experience first hand. Use your freedom as clanless pure and check out Corrupt Pures, you're not forced to join if you don't like it. BUT I'm positive you'll like :D

Once again please consider joining Corrupt Pures! We'll be more than happy to have joining you us at Corrupt Town! Oops Corrupt Pures q:

This isn't some fancy pre-typed shít and I'd just like to add that our community will make YOU feel welcome and home. My fellow clan mates are extremely helpful, welcoming and they take good care of new members. This is one of the keys to our recent success and you'll agree with me if you introduce yourself to Corrupt Pures!

IRC: #Clan-CP |

Forum | Memberlist

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Might wanna fix your sig and your status lol, #clan-cpr if you wanna check it out. Chill community P2P only tho.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Corrupt Pures.

We're the most active clan around with daily prep wars, several mini-wars and mid-week pk trips. We use to be 100% F2p but we're now more balanced ~ 30% P2p and 70% F2p. We're improving hella fast in P2p and I'd like YOU to join Corrupt Pures to help us improve our P2p game! Corrupt Pures will full-fill you hunger for action, whatever if it's F2p or P2p. We're simple that active, please check out Corrupt Pures we'll surprise you positive.

Another thing that's worth naming is our Saturday pk trip, they're always hella fun and if you want to experience how it's to be in a uprising clan that is shaking things in the top 3 Corrupt Pures is the that clan. We're currently making history with a solid 100 man pull 4 weeks in row, I'd like you to join in to make history. You'll LOVE it!

Corrupt Pures will provide an active forum with average of 40 users browsing during most part of the day and a hella active internet relay chat (IRC). I could make text wall about our community, ventrilo and IRC. However, I'd like you to introduce yourself on our forum and experience first hand. Use your freedom as clanless pure and check out Corrupt Pures, you're not forced to join if you don't like it. BUT I'm positive you'll like :D

Once again please consider joining Corrupt Pures! We'll be more than happy to have joining you us at Corrupt Town! Oops Corrupt Pures q:

This isn't some fancy pre-typed shít and I'd just like to add that our community will make YOU feel welcome and home. My fellow clan mates are extremely helpful, welcoming and they take good care of new members. This is one of the keys to our recent success and you'll agree with me if you introduce yourself to Corrupt Pures!

Forum | Memberlist

Stop copy & pasting.

ot; You should definately reconsider rejoining EOP Nick.

Make an intro, www.eop-rs.com and chill around IRC and TeamSpeak if you like.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Corrupt Pures.

Forum | Memberlist

Stop copy & pasting.

ot; You should definately reconsider rejoining EOP Nick.

Make an intro, www.eop-rs.com and chill around IRC and TeamSpeak if you like.

Hater, I don't copy/pate. So please get the fúck off.

Thanks for bumping my post ;)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Old friend of mine; Now we don't get along much.

Would actually like to have you in Hysteria;I think you would like it knowing you =p.

Otherwise man, Err the only other clan I could really refer you to would be Zenith and uhh...Chaotic.

Friend to a friend-Good luck Nick

tlp

TH IS MY ONE

Hey Nick Come check out #Zenith we compete in both servers, and are very active were currently on the rise we have a great community very active and relaxed and were doing better than ever now would be a great time to join us :)

Site: www.zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png