Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic P2P PK Trip 02/01/2011

Hugh

newchaoticbanner.png

:Chaotic P2P PK Trip:

Vids

Clearing HY before the regroup, thanks d3th|fraiche_Pk

sfb5u8.png

Just a quick topic for a fun little pk trip.

Started off with a pkri with Zenith [information from ranks, I was absent] , scouted them at north BH stairs and quickly hit. We pushed them north east, taking some quick Ko's. Unfortunatly the fight was then crashed by HY, mains and fatality I believe. Both Zenith and Chaotic had 35 starting, obviously cant comment on ending opts, I presume fatality cleared the rest.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs Hysteria

Chaotic Starting: 32

Chaotic Ending: 15+

Hysteria Starting:30

Hysteria Ending: 15+

We asked Hysteria for a run in, which they gladly accepted. We defended dwarves and they hit us through gap to the north. We pushed up north and quickly got our barrages over the gap, HY dealt with it well and managed to get a good amount through the gap and gave us a good fight. We fight carried on back and forth between gdz's both clans pushing with waves of returners. We ended up finally pushing HY all the way to gdz cleared what was left and got a fall in. See Vid.

Before we were aboit to log. Either a HY regroup or huge wave of returners were found back at the piper and the fight continued, with HY returners holding us off well.

The same kind of bollocks continued untill HF hit, the fight lasted 45 mins and was a great effort from both clans. Good fight HY.

sfb5u8.png

;d

110102215926.png

110102215755.png

110102220356.png

110102220403.png110102220950.png

110102221019.png

110102221033.png

110102221103.png110102221145.png

110102221245.png

110102221350.png110102221445.png

tmapw.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Fight: We just ran through Z+CH+HF fight mainly because we thought you were all alone as you ran form north BH stairs then Z hit u i guess. we ran up to north BH stairs due to seeing HF. Don't believe 15 of us died maybe 2 if any.

Gj against us in the run in unfortunately the mains favored your side ;), prep us this week in p2p can't ask in IRC due to a chanban or something.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

It's honestly pointless replying in this topic, but this is all I will post hopefully.

hfwashere.png

gf anyways that was a fun waste of 4m dying to kids in green d hide legs and mains the whole time

Gj chaotic, still waiting for HY to win something other than a miniwar.........................................................................

l0l true tbh.

but FINALLY A P2P TOPIC i couldnt go so im wondering what happened.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Gj chaotic, still waiting for HY to win something other than a miniwar.........................................................................

l0l true tbh.

but FINALLY A P2P TOPIC i couldnt go so im wondering what happened.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

CH cleared around 5-6 times.

Hysteria cleared twice.

Apparently you guys won...

After all, you guys had mains calling as "Ch Ow 3 Hit"

Spring Rolls, and a few other mains. I vidded two of your members tele'ing from Oxy, and me.

I really can't be bothered to put as much effort into making this clan look terrible as it is.

HF was called by you, why else would they have logged on such a random spot with prayers up. They knew that we were there, and they spammed "CH sent us". Our GDZ teleport was camped by one of your mains, the list could go on for hours.

tldr - you lost this run-in. Your video doesn't really show much, we lost the first push, but you guys followed us up to GDZ where our returners ****** your **** up.

This video shows the true fight, even us losing our first push. Keep lying to yourself kids.

Also - 40 starting? Really? REALLY? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO, pathetic... We had 30.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

CH cleared around 5-6 times.

Hysteria cleared twice.

Apparently you guys won...

After all, you guys had mains calling as "Ch Ow 3 Hit"

Spring Rolls, and a few other mains. I vidded two of your members tele'ing from Oxy, and me.

I really can't be bothered to put as much effort into making this clan look terrible as it is.

HF was called by you, why else would they have logged on such a random spot with prayers up. They knew that we were there, and they spammed "CH sent us". Our GDZ teleport was camped by one of your mains, the list could go on for hours.

tldr - you lost this run-in. Your video doesn't really show much, we lost the first push, but you guys followed us up to GDZ where our returners ****** your **** up.

This video shows the true fight, even us losing our first push. Keep lying to yourself kids.

Also - 40 starting? Really? REALLY? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO, pathetic... We had 30.

Stop get off this topic.....

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png