Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite Sunday Trip

Failed Again

theres also no way that 35 people returned in the short time before we hopped

we caught word that fatality was coming from the south and we might have had 5-10 return in the time we waited before we hopped

call it 65 and we're good

callin it 70

atta boy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

picutre can say whatever u want you defo did not have 70+ at gap when i said to leave.

That pic shows alot returned maybe when u went to rush fi but from kill messages alone i know you had alot less than 70 at gap before we left.

just saying.

Also, wtf was fi starting if u apparently had 50 because a hell of a lot died to barrage and chins so u must of had like over 70 starting to have 50 when tlp came.

all in all i dont even care tbh, was fun and we know what we achieved. Topics never tell the story of what happened seem to just be made to make people happy lol

#TEAM-WALLI

picutre can say whatever u want you defo did not have 70+ at gap when i said to leave.

That pic shows alot returned maybe when u went to rush fi but from kill messages alone i know you had alot less than 70 at gap before we left.

just saying.

Also, wtf was fi starting if u apparently had 50 because a hell of a lot died to barrage and chins so u must of had like over 70 starting to have 50 when tlp came.

all in all i dont even care tbh, was fun and we know what we achieved. Topics never tell the story of what happened seem to just be made to make people happy lol

agreed with all of those

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

very good trip today, thanks for having the confidence to fight us. major respect.. hopefully we can continue to give you some competition, i know you guys enjoy it.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

We had 65 starting. None of us were caught in a barrage clump so I'm not sure where that came from, feel free to message me on IRC if you want pictures. Cheers

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

just saying.

Lets go mad doggs!!@!@!@!@!@

I overslept and missed the trip -_-

Wow, that sucks. You missed one of the best trips so far. :D

Lol well only the second trip of the year, Hell of a way to start out the year though.

Nice ops tlp, fi. Keep that up, Foe likes the competition.

10pdfkn.jpg