Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Playoffs Predictions Wild-Card Round

`Pure

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles with the FLOCK. Vick will tear up GB.. Woodson can't contain Desean anyways. Too much speed imo. Clay Mathews hasn't been there since his injury too.

Saints. Seriously? Why is Seattle hosting a playoff game AT home against a team that has 4 more wins..

Colts. Peyton shat on em before.. he'll do it again. Peyton can tear up the Jets D anyways.

Ravens.. my BOY Ed Reed :) And plus Cassel looked like **** against Oakland.

NFC

Packers at Eagles

My pick: Eagles

Saints at Seahawks

My pick: Saints

AFC

Jets at Colts

My pick: Colts

Ravens at Chiefs

My pick: Ravens

We disagree in the AFC. That rhymed I own.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Where the **** are the Steelers at atm I haven't been paying much attention.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

NFC

Packers at Eagles

My pick: Eagles

Saints at Seahawks

AFC

Jets at Colts

My pick: Jets

Raves at Chiefs

My pick: Chiefs

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Packers at Eagles

My pick: Pakcers

Saints at Seahawks

AFC

Jets at Colts

Raves at Chiefs

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

PATRIOTS

Topic says Wild-Card Round...

You just type PATRIOTS in all caps.

You just went full retard.

Hey, you pretended to be a girl. I'd watch what you say ;)

Anthoni, you are full retard <3

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

PATRIOTS

You're so cute when you act smug.

Packers at Eagles:

Eagles have a top rated offense with both their passing and running game and should be hard to stop. The Pack has a top 5 defense with really no weaknesses. Eagles defense is average and the Pack has Arron Rodgers (godly) with a meh running game. Personally I just think that the Packers match ups favor them more. Also, all Philadelphia fans are pricks anyways so I'm picking the Packers to win this game.

My pick: Packers

Saints at Seahawks:

I'm a huge Seahawks fan and we suck and the Saints are way better than us, but I'm a major homer so Seahawks lolololol. Not to mention Matt Hasselbeck had a pretty good day versus the 'Aints last time we played.

My pick: Seahawks

Jets at Colts:

The Colts don't have a running game, period. Even if they are starting to get better it won't matter because they are playing the Jets which are pretty damn good at stopping the run. The Colts will have to rely on Peyton Manning a lot. The Jets aren't really all that offensively and only got a good running game and a good defense which aren't as godly as they were last year. They're a little more balanced than last year though. The Colts pass rushers will create trouble for Mark Sanchez even though the Jets offensive line is pretty good. This really comes down to whether the Jets turn the ball over or not but I think the Colts will be able to win this if they can win the time of possession battle.

Ravens at Chiefs:

Ravens have a damn good run defense and the Chiefs have the #1 rush offense in the league plus Matt Cassel has been doing really great this year. The Ravens have all the weapons though to score points it just depends if they can execute or not. The winner of this game will be determined on who wins the rushing battle and I think the Ravens with all their playoff experience will pull it out.

I also picked the exact opposite of `Pure's teams, go me.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

PATRIOTS

Packers at Eagles:

Eagles have a top rated offense with both their passing and running game and should be hard to stop. The Pack has a top 5 defense with really no weaknesses. Eagles defense is average and the Pack has Arron Rodgers (godly) with a meh running game. Personally I just think that the Packers match ups favor them more. Also, all Philadelphia fans are pricks anyways so I'm picking the Packers to win this game.

Saints at Seahawks:

I'm a huge Seahawks fan and we suck and the Saints are way better than us, but I'm a major homer so Seahawks lolololol. Not to mention Matt Hasselbeck had a pretty good day versus the 'Aints last time we played.

Jets at Colts:

The Colts don't have a running game, period. Even if they are starting to get better it won't matter because they are playing the Jets which are pretty damn good at stopping the run. The Colts will have to rely on Peyton Manning a lot. The Jets aren't really all that offensively and only got a good running game and a good defense which aren't as godly as they were last year. They're a little more balanced than last year though. The Colts pass rushers will create trouble for Mark Sanchez even though the Jets offensive line is pretty good. This really comes down to whether the Jets turn the ball over or not but I think the Colts will be able to win this if they can win the time of possession battle.

Ravens at Chiefs:

Ravens have a damn good run defense and the Chiefs have the #1 rush offense in the league plus Matt Cassel has been doing really great this year. The Ravens have all the weapons though to score points it just depends if they can execute or not. The winner of this game will be determined on who wins the rushing battle and I think the Ravens with all their playoff experience will pull it out.

Bro.

Packers matchups favor the Eagles more..? Have you been watching football lately? The Packers have absolutely no running game at all without Ryan Grant. Brandon Jackson can't run or catch out of the backfield. And the Eagles offense is better.. Lesean is a beast. He can run and catch. Michael Vick is way too fast for Green Bay's front seven. Desean Jackson and Maclin are way too fast for Woodson anyways. If they play prevent and drop back.. Brent Celek is going to eat up yards and so is Vick. If you saw the game the first week. Vick was going crazy on the Packers.

Seahawks? Who do they have? Lynch? Mike Williams? It just proves that Seattle can't do crap in the air. Hasselbeck sucks. He makes good receivers look like ****. IE Housh and Branch. And let me tell you that the Saints are on of the best pass defenses in the league.

The Colts never win with their running game.. so why does it even matter? Peyton shat on the Jets last year? Same style this year. And the Jets more balanced? Last time I checked they went front #1 to #4 in rushing.

Seahawks? Who do they have? Lynch? Mike Williams? It just proves that Seattle can't do crap in the air. Hasselbeck sucks. He makes good receivers look like ****. IE Housh and Branch. And let me tell you that the Saints are on of the best pass defenses in the league.

He's from Washington derp. Read his reasoning.

Arp-1.png

PATRIOTS

Packers at Eagles:

Saints at Seahawks:

Jets at Colts:

Ravens at Chiefs:

Bro.

Packers matchups favor the Eagles more..? Have you been watching football lately? The Packers have absolutely no running game at all without Ryan Grant. Brandon Jackson can't run or catch out of the backfield. And the Eagles offense is better.. Lesean is a beast. He can run and catch. Michael Vick is way too fast for Green Bay's front seven. Desean Jackson and Maclin are way too fast for Woodson anyways. If they play prevent and drop back.. Brent Celek is going to eat up yards and so is Vick. If you saw the game the first week. Vick was going crazy on the Packers.

The Colts never win with their running game.. so why does it even matter? Peyton shat on the Jets last year? Same style this year. And the Jets more balanced? Last time I checked they went front #1 to #4 in rushing.

Bro.

I've been watching football every week, to say that the Packers have no running game without Grant is ignorant. Yes Grant is way better and Brandon Jackson is no where near as good, but they are still averaging 100+ yards a game on the ground, don't be a moron. Kuhn's also a pretty cool guy. I'm not saying that the Eagles won't get their big plays, I'm just saying they won't get enough. Also, Vick isn't a god, he's a great player but he's not a god, he won't single handedly win games, he needs a defense too. Back in week 1 the Packers still beat the Eagles even though Vick played for 3 quarters and I think both teams have gotten better since then, but Green Bay is at their peak right now while Philadelphia's peak was probably mid season. I just think the Packers are going to win, don't get your panties up in a bunch.

SEAHAWKS. Read `Pure's post or hell maybe even my post, derp.

I don't know why you hate the Jets so much, when I said more balanced I met offensively and defensively, all the Jets could do last year was run the ball and play great defense. Their running game and defense are still good but not quite as good while the passing game has been much improved, that's what I meant by more balanced. Also, I picked the Colts to win. I don't know why you raged so hard.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

PATRIOTS

Packers at Eagles:

Saints at Seahawks:

Jets at Colts:

Ravens at Chiefs:

Bro.

Bro.

I've been watching football every week, to say that the Packers have no running game without Grant is ignorant. Yes Grant is way better and Brandon Jackson is no where near as good, but they are still averaging 100+ yards a game on the ground, don't be a moron. Kuhn's also a pretty cool guy. I'm not saying that the Eagles won't get their big plays, I'm just saying they won't get enough. Also, Vick isn't a god, he's a great player but he's not a god, he won't single handedly win games, he needs a defense too. Back in week 1 the Packers still beat the Eagles even though Vick played for 3 quarters and I think both teams have gotten better since then, but Green Bay is at their peak right now while Philadelphia's peak was probably mid season. I just think the Packers are going to win, don't get your panties up in a bunch.

SEAHAWKS. Read `Pure's post or hell maybe even my post, derp.

I don't know why you hate the Jets so much, when I said more balanced I met offensively and defensively, all the Jets could do last year was run the ball and play great defense. Their running game and defense are still good but not quite as good while the passing game has been much improved, that's what I meant by more balanced. Also, I picked the Colts to win. I don't know why you raged so hard.

Don't be a retard here. You picked Seattle to win. Whether you're a fan or not, still doesn't matter. You posted a comment about Matt Hasselbeck, and I'm saying he's ****. Derp? Cool bro.

100 yds a game? They're one of the worst teams in the league in rushing yards and rpa. . . And let me tell you that Vick is a beast of a man and he's probably the only reason the Eagles's offense looks amazing this year. Peak? Tell me why the Eagles aren't in their peak right now? They put up crap load of points on the board every game..

And plus this matchup favors the Eagles. Vick hasn't started a game or even took snaps as a QB besides the wildcat until that game. If he actually took snaps, I'm sure that the Eagles would've won that game.

And the Jets are not MORE balanced. They're still ranked in like the 20s in passing yds/game and their rushing game got worse than last year. And like YOU said.. their defense isn't as good as last year. And plus the Jets haven't proven anything against a legit team this year. The only team they beat were the Steelers really.. and Sanchez didn't even do anything that game. The Pats game doesn't even count because they got demolished later in the season.